REDEMPTION - Live at ProgPower USA DVD - preorder now !!!

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Here's the link to pre-order the REDEMPTION live DVD/CD set coming out on Inside Out / SPV on March 3rd.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Moment-Live-Atlanta-Redemption/dp/B001MYZ2QA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1233612290&sr=8-3[/ame]

The title of the album is "Frozen In The Moment - Live In Atlanta", and the DVD (and CD) features the entire show from ProgPower 2007:

The track listing consists of:
Threads
Bleed Me Dry
Nocturnal
Memory
The Suffocating Silence
Release
Fall On You
Sapphire
The Death of Faith & Reason

+ a 12 minute unreleased instrumental song that Nick wrote for a Dream Theater songwriting contest, lots of video of the band on tour and other stuff.

redemption.gif

c.

Awesome,

With all the pro-shot video footage from the last half dozen or so PPs its amazing that this first DVD a band puts out. There are so many bands that played the fest that have no DVDs.

While placing an order for this it got me wondering if PPX will be filmed. Sure wish last year was filmed or as alluded to above, wish more bands that have played the fest would put out a DVD. It's at the point like MTV videos in the 80s, you need to put a DVD out nowadays to keep up and get your stuff heard and seen! Frankly seeing and hearing gets me to purchase something a lot easier than just hearing.

Awesome,

With all the pro-shot video footage from the last half dozen or so PPs its amazing that this first DVD a band puts out. There are so many bands that played the fest that have no DVDs.

Not true; Savage Circus and Jorn put out DVD's. Although I do admit I wish others did the same.

Since After Forever broke up, I'd really love them to put the PP footage to use.
I may hold off on this till PP. I've got a ton of CDs I need to pick up already.