Redemption live in Los Angeles and Phoenix!

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Come see us tomorrow night (Thursday 2/4) at the legendary Whisky in Los Angeles, or Friday night at UB's in Mesa, Arizona (a suburb of Phoenix).

We are doing a 90-minute headline set...the only headlining shows we anticipate doing in the states this year.

Tickets are only $16 to each show, and are available at www.enterthevault.com.

Hope to see some of you there!

Come see us tomorrow night (Thursday 2/4) at the legendary Whisky in Los Angeles, or Friday night at UB's in Mesa, Arizona (a suburb of Phoenix).

We are doing a 90-minute headline set...the only headlining shows we anticipate doing in the states this year.

Tickets are only $16 to each show, and are available at www.enterthevault.com.

Hope to see some of you there!

I'd be there if I could, but it's a bit far from NC. :) I have no doubt it'll be a phenomenal show...enjoy!

Craig
P.S. Sending email to a friend in Phoenix...don't know if she's a metal-head, though... :)

just got back from the Whiskey, what a great show! It was about 1hr 45 or so, not sure. Here's the setlist:

Threads
The Suffocating Silence
Leviathan Rising
Memory
Nocturnal
Black & White World
Fall On You
Walls
Bleed Me Dry
Release
The Death of Faith & Reason

Was a cool show, Ray sounded good, from what i could hear of him. I was in front of Nick's speaker and could barely hear Ray through Nocturnal. After that it was ok.

I was hoping for Sapphire, but i think they were running late and hit the curfew. Was cool seeing Ray with long hair lol. Nick looked good, played great as usual.

I didnt realize the Whiskey was so small lol, only held like 100 maybe? i dunno.

I wouldn't mind seeing another song or two from Snowfall (in fact, I think "What Will You Say" may be Redemption's best song, so I vote for that one), but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Looking forward to the show tonight...even if it's in a strip mall dive bar.

I was goin to the show tonite at UB's in Mesa, but my better-half has got to work a double shift today. 2pm till 8 am tomorrow.

I was goin to the show tonite at UB's in Mesa, but my better-half has got to work a double shift today. 2pm till 8 am tomorrow.

Boo...

it'd be a late night for sure though, they're going on at like 10:45 from what I understand. I probably won't even show up until about 10pm.

i'll be at the Whiskey show. They said they come on at 11! 7 opening bands.

From now on I'll have to check what time the headliner comes on. I got there at 7PM. Was definitely not expecting 7 openers!!! How ridiculous.

Was a great show. Too bad they couldn't cut one of the 7 openers and play for another 40 minutes!! Then they could've played Sapphire or some more stuff off the new album. :lol:

Ok, who the hell did I meet at the front of the stage? Dude, I'm sorry, but I could not hear your name. Haha.

The place was dead, it was a real shame. Redemption put on an amazing show, sounded GREAT too. Really do love them live, pics to follow, but the lighting in the club was really, really bad.