Rehersal Place!

Drew_

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2004
Hey! have found something for this community which will be fun to watch!

Send pictures on your rehearsal places!

Here´s our! (we have built it from scratch! More pictures how we did that on our website) http://www.middleage.nu

PEACE!
inuti%20klar!.jpg

inuti%20kalr2.jpg

Cool thread, Ill bring my Digicam when I go this weekend and will take a photo.

Btw your space looks awesome. I like the couch and everything.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Cool thread, Ill bring my Digicam when I go this weekend and will take a photo.

Btw your space looks awesome. I like the couch and everything.

Thanx man! Yeah do that! Would be cool to see your rehersal place too!

Ok, here's ours:
neuhaus3.jpg

the room itself, exceptionally tidy
neuhaus2.jpg

The recording area
neuhaus1.jpg

chill-out

Unfortunately we have to leave it, for the building and the area surrounding it will be torn down in a short time. When we have finished moving, I will post new pictures, though this was the best rehearsal room I ever had and ever will have had, I fear. :cry:

damn, cool places you have there, we just have a little room in a youth-center that we share with some other bands (and the room is really small). they plan to build a new building with a new rehearsal-room, though. we'll see how it will look then :)

I'll take some pics next time

kosh said:
Ok, here's ours:
neuhaus3.jpg

the room itself, exceptionally tidy
neuhaus2.jpg

The recording area
neuhaus1.jpg

chill-out

Unfortunately we have to leave it, for the building and the area surrounding it will be torn down in a short time. When we have finished moving, I will post new pictures, though this was the best rehearsal room I ever had and ever will have had, I fear. :cry:

Damn nice rehearsal room!! Nice! Can see that you also got the line 6 pedal and effekt!=) Really good stuff there! Sorry for that m8! Hope that you will get a better room! ;) We also want a recording part in our! But we have been thinking about that..! to put a big window in the wall! And build the record room in a new house outside! Cool!

MORE: Send us more pictures on your rehearsal places!!