Reissues/ Remastered cds that should happen. Anyone agree?

Nick Mammy

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2017
Alabama
Anacrusis - Suffering Hour, Reason, Manic Impressions.

Bolt Thrower - War Master, The 4th Crusade, For Victory

Powermad - Absolute Power

Artillery - By Inheritance, Terror Squad

Cancer - Death Shall Rise, To the Gory End

Lawnmower Deth - Oh Crikey, Return of the Fabulous Metal Bozo Clowns, Billy

Metal Church - Metal Church, The Dark, Blessing in Disguise

Overkill - Feel the Fire, Taking Over, Under the Influence, The Years of Decay, Horror Scope, I Hear Black, WFO

Testament - The legacy, the new order, Practice what you Preach, Souls of Black, The Ritual, Low

Wasted Youth - Black Haze

I know Metal mind had A lot of reissues/ remastered cds come out a few years back and all the ones I've heard were incredible but a lot are too damn expensive.

Anacrusis - Suffering Hour, Reason, Manic Impressions.

Bolt Thrower - War Master, The 4th Crusade, For Victory

Powermad - Absolute Power

Artillery - By Inheritance, Terror Squad

Cancer - Death Shall Rise, To the Gory End

Lawnmower Deth - Oh Crikey, Return of the Fabulous Metal Bozo Clowns, Billy

Metal Church - Metal Church, The Dark, Blessing in Disguise

Overkill - Feel the Fire, Taking Over, Under the Influence, The Years of Decay, Horror Scope, I Hear Black, WFO

Testament - The legacy, the new order, Practice what you Preach, Souls of Black, The Ritual, Low

Wasted Youth - Black Haze

I know Metal mind had A lot of reissues/ remastered cds come out a few years back and all the ones I've heard were incredible but a lot are too damn expensive.

Most of the titles you have listed (Testament, Overkill, Metal Church, Powermad) are controlled by majors who won’t license them out. That being said many of them have been remastered and re-issued in Japan already.

As far as bolt thrower and Lawnmower deth. To sum it up Earache sucks.

Wasted youth was already re-issued on Noble rot a few years ago.

An Anacrusis set was planned for re-issue via metal blade but a few members held up and eventually canceled it’s release so I was told.

All three Cancer albums were re-issued a couple years ago on cyclone Empire records. I tried but couldn’t come to an agreement with the band.

Yeah, I noticed some Japanese reissues of Metal Church and Overkill listed on eBay but didn't know if they official remasters or original recording reissues. Either way they were too expensive.

Thanks for the info on Cancer and Wasted Youth reissues.

Aversion - Fit to be Tied would be great remastered