Release date

Three months til release... I can wait (well, I HAVE to) but don't you think it's bit too early for the countdown - watching it ticking it feels the releasedate is even further away ;)

Ninetyonedays... and... counting... tick... tock...

It's usually very easy to get hyped when you hear new songs for the first time...

...but to be honest I loved everything about this song! The mellow intro (fretless bass!), vocal melodies, guitar solo, the production... the whole deal. I actually didn't know what to expect but this song really wetted my appetite.

Just 82 days. Tick. Tock. ;)

very good song!! the production seems good enough, hard and polished. the song inspired. Very well guys.
Hope there'll be enough piano-keys parts....

The sparse drumming in the intro, not to mention his unmatchable tone; the use of fretless bass (is that a fretless btw?); the emotionally charged guitar solo; the most giving, honest vocals by Zell ever; and the overall atmosphere captured makes this one of their greatest songs ever. It is simply arresting and mind boggling.

I simply love this band!

The sparse drumming in the intro, not to mention his unmatchable tone; the use of fretless bass (is that a fretless btw?); the emotionally charged guitar solo; the most giving, honest vocals by Zell ever; and the overall atmosphere captured makes this one of their greatest songs ever. It is simply arresting and mind boggling.

I simply love this band!

Thank you all for the great words! It's really great to see all the great response we get to this song, hope you'll like the rest of the album as well! :) Yes, it's a fretless bass there. It also shows another side of Jacob Hansens mixing skills than we are used to seeing from him I think! He did an awesome job IMO!

this song is a grower (like most of W songs)
it reminds a little bit of Opeth
I like the clean, but also heavy, production