www.seventhwonder.nu
What:
Release party for The Great Escape including live performance by Seventh Wonder

When:
Saturday December 4th, 20:00

Where:
Nöjespalatset in Bromma, Stockholm, Sweden

How much:
100 SEK paid in cash at the door (no exceptions and no cash machine nearby!).
This is dead cheap and we can only hope to break even, so bring your pals and stop by! The more the merrier, ya know...

Details:
  • Full live show by the band –last show with Johnny!
  • Bar inside (where you may pay with cash or credit card)
  • Find your way:
  • Ulvsundavägen 106A, 168 67 Bromma, Sweden
  • http://maps.google.se/maps?f=q&sour...TF8&hq=&hnear=Ulvsundavägen+106A,+168+67&z=16
  • Very close to Bromma Airport (~10km from Stockholm city)
  • Busses depart from Sundbyberg station (commuter train/pendeltåg), Brommaplan (subway/tunnelbana), Solna station (commuter train/pendeltåg) and Alvik (subway/tunnelbana)
  • Bus 176/177 from either Solna station or Brommaplan
  • Bus 509 from Sundbyberg, Solna station or Brommaplan
  • Bus 110 from Alvik
  • The venue’s homepage: http://www.brommanojespalats.se/brhitta.html (Swedish only)
  • Door opens at 20:00 and closes at 01:00

Questions or comments?
This is the place folks!

I am sure you can all help each other out in finding your way etc. If you don't want to use the bus, then a cab to the venue from Stockholm City would probably be like ~€25 which is fine if you're two-three who split it I guess. (don't hold me to that number though -call 'em and ask)

We are very much looking forward to this!

:popcorn: Hmmm, how do I get my wife to let me go? Wives are so hard to please. I could offer her some roses and chocholate cake, hmmm, I think the mid life crisis might work too :err:

oh my, how does one get to sweden on the cheap from the uk? :rofl:
i would probably pretty much do anything to come to this...

If it's possible to get a flight the Saturday morning or afternoon from England and one back on the Sunday I'd love to be there... Probably be very difficult though.

OH MY GOD :OMG:

OH MY GOD YES

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MARTINW AND I HAD BEEN HOPING FOR

WE WILL SEE YOU THERE, AND I WILL WEAR EITHER MY (RIDICULOUSLY LARGE ON ME) SEVENTH WONDER IN ATLANTA SHIRT OR MY PROGPOWER USA SHIRT (IN SWEDEN. IN DECEMBER. IN THE COLD.).

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :worship:

(apologies for capslock overuse :D)

If it's possible to get a flight the Saturday morning or afternoon from England and one back on the Sunday I'd love to be there... Probably be very difficult though.

Same situation here buddy, checking out options now

Usually when I fly to visit my sister in London, it costs like €20 for the plane tickets. It might work if you book early. I've even paid less than €10...

If thats the case It would cost me more to get down to London than the plane to Sweden :p

OH MY GOD :OMG:

OH MY GOD YES

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MARTINW AND I HAD BEEN HOPING FOR

WE WILL SEE YOU THERE, AND I WILL WEAR EITHER MY (RIDICULOUSLY LARGE ON ME) SEVENTH WONDER IN ATLANTA SHIRT OR MY PROGPOWER USA SHIRT (IN SWEDEN. IN DECEMBER. IN THE COLD.).

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :worship:

(apologies for capslock overuse :D)
What she said. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS PERFECT. I LOVE YOU, SEVENTH WONDER. SEE YOU THERE! :D

Ryan Air are usually by far the cheapest so try checking them out first. I just did a quick check and found Stansted("london")-Skavsta("stockholm") returntrip ticket) going out the 4th and back the 5th for 30 GBP.

Then there is of course the additional travel expenses but the flight is cheap enough I guess...

Regarding housing:
You could ask on the forum if you could pay some Swedish fan just a symbolic amount stay on his/her couch or something, other than that you could just google I guess. The trains/busses/etc are very good in the larger Stockholm area so don't be afraid if where you end up is not in the center of town -you'll be fine anyway. Those are my immediate tips.

Good luck!

Btw,
if you have ideas and would like to ask for comments on the place in question, please go ahead and do so -I would love to make it possible or you guys from abroad to come on over!

This is exactly what I have benn waiting for!
This is the happiest day since you played at SRF!

See you all there!

Andreas, will there be any merchandise so I know if I should take the large wallet or not?

why do you do this to me!
my dads wedding is during the hellvitational (i still cant remember its name) which i found out after i saved up the money to go.
and now your doing this during the family xmas thing that i've skipped out on the past 4 years and promised i'd go to this year.

fine i guess i'll just have to give you my money by ordering 20 copys of the great escape!

Right, this is slowly becoming a reality for us :rofl:
Found flights from various places in the UK to one of the Stockholm airports for £20-£30
Buses from the airport to Stockholm central for ~£20
Hostels are about £15 each per night in plenty of places around Stockholm
£10 entry to the party
So if we come friday, and leave early sunday morning, the whole thing will cost us £75 + living costs and small distance transport :)

Anyone else coming from other countries in Europe?