Releaseparty

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
This message is in English, even I guess it will attract mainly Swedish (and maybe a few other Scandinavians)

We, Nightingale are planning to celebrate the release of our fifth (and best??) album "Invisible" with a little parrrrrty.
It will be held in Örebro the 30th of October (Saturday nite, alright)
We will play the entire new album live (The only time that will ever happen) and spice it up with a few goodies from the past.
So..if you want to come and be invited to the pre-party and just hang, let me know a.s.a.p.

The reason why I am advertising this already is because some travelling needs a little planning ahead....

:tickled: :headbang:

Dan

Dan Swanö said:
Hey..

You've been here before...
We expect you to come!!!!

Dan
Yes, I remember and that was one of the bigest days for me. (only bad thing that u been sick abit:(
and I wish I can come again, but dont think its possible for me now. btw we still try to find a agency for NG live show here in Moscow

Goddamnit. I'm almost willing to buy a plane ticket and fly to europe for that, but 900 bucks is a bit much for one concert :(

Are you EVER gonna tour the U.S. Dan?

Fuck, I want to move to Europe real bad, for stuff like this. Id love to be there, but with money being a huge problem, I can't. Someone tape it PLEASE!!!!! Good luck with that Dan!

Kloris said:
I would go, but I don't know.... Nightingale.... isn't that like romantic rock music or something? :zipit:

heh, as much as I'd like to see "Crimson" played live, or to see Bloodbath tear it up, to see Nightingale would be fantastic. Sad to say, though, that my problem lies being in the wrong part of the world.

When you tour western Canada, Dan, the band is welcome to stay with me. Just for me you can play some Infestdead, too!

Good luck with the new album.

Kloris said:
I would go, but I don't know.... Nightingale.... isn't that like romantic rock music or something? :zipit:

You're an ignorant fuckhead. How can you visit this forum and say something like that?!? They're a prog influenced rock/metal band.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
You're an ignorant fuckhead. How can you visit this forum and say something like that?!? They're a prog influenced rock/metal band.

Because we're on a Dan Swanö forum, not a Nightingale forum? :rolleyes: As we all know Dan does have a few more other bands and projects under his belt.

So when's your plane picking me up Dan?

Dan Swanö said:
This message is in English, even I guess it will attract mainly Swedish (and maybe a few other Scandinavians)

We, Nightingale are planning to celebrate the release of our fifth (and best??) album "Invisible" with a little parrrrrty.
It will be held in Örebro the 30th of October (Saturday nite, alright)
We will play the entire new album live (The only time that will ever happen) and spice it up with a few goodies from the past.
So..if you want to come and be invited to the pre-party and just hang, let me know a.s.a.p.

:tickled: :headbang:

Dan

:yell: :cry:
I´d love to be there but it´s not possible. So it would be nice you play the entire album also on that hopefully happening tour in Germany ;)

COnsiderateApathy said:
Ummm... he was being sarcastic... ;)

Im not so sure, have you seen his other posts?!? Suntower without a lol or a hehe or a jk?!? People like that come in here and say that KoRn are death metal.