REMEMBER GOOD METAL LIKE WRATHCHILD & KIX GREAT LIVE SHOWS

CHRIS FROM MD

New Metal Member
Aug 28, 2005
:headbang: :headbang: Remember back in the day when good metal acts that had great live shows. Bands like Wrathchild & Kix what awesome live shows to bad Wratchild or Wrathchild America which everone u remember, are not around anymore. Kix is still playing live they also go bye the name of Funnymoney { Only the singer plays under that name }. Does anyone remember any of these bands or if u know of others that played great live shows.

I remember one of my friends talked me into going to a Kix show,man did that suck!!
I'm sorry dude but they were horrible,then the nightmare happened when some big,fat chick jumped onstage & took her top off that's when I left!!

Those two bands used to play Jaxx every weekend. I wasn't too fond of those bands. Maybe they were just before my day. I was in junior high when all these dudes were just getting out of high school and they just had this Todd from Beavis and Butthead element to them.

Yeah man, Wrathchild America were amazing! Sooooooo underrrated!

They then changed the name to Souls at Zero put out a couple records (check out A Taste for the Perverse", great record) and prompyly split up.

The drummer Shannon Larkin (God, he was good) played with Ugly Kid Joe for a bit and then Amen and then Godsmack (or the other way round, not sure).

Brad Divens (vox and bass) is now a sound man I think.
I think I read about him engineering a.... *gulp*..... Linkin Park record not sure if it's true though.

Pointless history lesson over :Smug:

I saw KIX live once and they were great - You'd have to enjoy hard rock to like them no thrashing going on there

and Wrathchild - I have those sick fucks on vinyl at home - "Trash Queen, Trash Queen"

Wathchild rules,love their cover of "Time".I once liked Kix till my band opened for em last year and they were total dicks to us.Didnt let us have a sound check or use our soundman and once we kicked into our first song they knew we were going to blow em away so they fucked with our sound the entire show.I gave their soundman the death stare from hell,he would look up and see I was staring at him and put his head back down.Then after our set I was standing backstage when Steve Whitman came up to me and asked if a band was playing here tonight.I said ya there was but you just missed em and walked out.My buds later told me I musta pissed him off because he forgot to turn his wireless mic on and couldnt find the on/off switch till half way through their first song.We did that show as a favor,never got paid and was treated like shit.I hope someday they open for us hehehe.