Remembering Chuck Shuldiner

Wow, one year. I dunno if anyone else did this, and maybe I'm weird for it, but I started outright crying when I heard he died. And then the immediate realization that I squandered my one chance to see him live in my hometown six years prior. An immortal sin, I might add. Sorely missed.

Bring forth "When Man and Machine Collide" or whatever the new Control Denied album is called! Viva La Muerte!!

He was great. I love every Death song I've heard, and Chuck seemed like he was a nice guy, from what I've read about him. The sad thing is that he got no mainstream media attention. Here's a guy that did more for music than almost anyone else, and not a mention of his death a year ago, and I'm certain that there will be no mention on the aniversary...

Today in English class, I mentioned this... my teacher asked what type of music he made... I say death metal. She's like "Did he die of an overdose?" I reply "No.. actually brain cancer" I hope she felt like an idiot for assuming like that...

The guy's music will always live on. I give him my highest respect. I hope he's headbanging somewhere in heaven.

today i made some little art i made on paper and taped it on the back of my sweatshirt and walked around all day...

it said:

RIP CHUCK SCHULINDER

"Let the Metal Flow"

actually i'm still wearing it....

everyone was asking me who he was and so i told them that he was the king of death metal...mwhahahaha...

and when some "metal" heads asked me who it was...i looked at them...and wondered...how do they not know who this is???

oh well...

may his music live forever

Chuck just wasn't any ordinary person he was the perfect Metal-head Role Model.......An amazing guitarist and even though his vocals were not perfect he gave a new meaning....He evolved Death Metal and showed us that it doesnt have to always be Kill everything Die Die Die!!!!! He was a true god.I will always mourn of Chuck's Death and hopefully all of you will....Well all I have to say is Hail Chuck Schuldiner! Rest in Peace Metal Bro!

Death . The name says it all . Greatest group of musicians to record some of , if not the greatest metal ever written.
Chuck , the man who wrote & played the aforementioned music.
Why is it that the people who are the most creative and inspirational never get to live past 40??????
The man will live on in our hearts , minds , souls & his music will never die !!

KEEP THE METAL FAITH ALIVE - R.I.P Chuck .