Reminder about San Fran show - EARLY GIG, outdoors, double billing!!!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Heya - just wanted to make sure anyone wanting to trek out to the San Francisco gig remembers that this show is actually TWO tours playing TOGETHER for this particular gig. Thus, that means since there are TEN BANDS playing, the gig is starting VERY VERY EARLY - as in gates are open at 3pm and first band goes on at 330pm... YES on a FRIDAY! Argh. So anyhow, this is the order of the bands (starting with the headliner):

ANTHRAX (original lineup!)
NILE
HYPOCRISY
GOD FORBID
SOILENT GREEN
SWORN ENEMY
RAGING SPEEDHORN
DECAPITATED
MANNTIS
WITH PASSION

This means that Hypocrisy will be going on much earlier than you think. I'm guessing around 8pm to 9pm. A very BIG reminder is that this gig is OUTDOORS. So be OVERLY prepared with winter gear - it will be damned cold there with the wind. You're going to want to wear layers of clothes with long sleeves and jacket (unless you're buying merch there, then you can wear that too). And you will want a hat or something as well. It gets BITTER there at night. AND there are NO INS AND OUTS. Food is going to be provided there for sale throughout the gig. Parking is going to be fun as well, so I recommend you get there early if you want a spot. By the way, if you buy tickets ahead of time (which is close to sold out), you can get them for $28. Otherwise it's $330 at the door - damned good for 10 bands! So - who will I see at this gig or at least the Orangevale gig??? And come say hi - I am VERY easy to spot!

I can't wait to see Hypocrisy for the first time. I missed them back in April because of not having a ride.

yeyah I'll be there tommorow. Look for me. I'll be the dude with really fucked up ass curly hair and I'll be wearing my Impaled shirt.

And me - of course I'm damned easy to find, especially if you go to the VARIOUS PICS or offstage pics on my site and see me. I will have my cameras on me, I'll be in the photo pit the majority of the time and I have blonde hair that goes to the middle of my thighs now. Not hard to spot. hehe

Oh here's a pic I guess too - it's a bit over a year old but I look the same, with longer hair now:

98081789_m.jpg

@Lumi - of course we'll go hang out - I don't care if there's a show or not. Gotta do the headbanging, sightseeing tour! I love bringing my buddies around. I'm a good host, I swear!

ahhh!!!! I just came back from the Hypocrisy show and DAMN was it kickass. They had some guitar troubles during Warpath but still was amazing. Since it was a 10 band metalfest, Hypocrisy's set was cut short. :/ I was pretty pissed untill after the show Peter signed my shirt so that made up for it.