My photos from San Francisco and Orangevale (including MERCH pics!)

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey guys - just posted all the photos I took at the San Francisco and Orangevale gig. The San Francisco pics, some turned out very cool because of the lighting and others were ruined because of the lighting - it was one of those nights. But I think you'll like them. I was very, very, very sore and frozen from this outdoor show, but it was well worth it.

Then I made my way up to see the gig in Orangevale the next day - damned I was tired. Hanging out until 3am the previous night (after having been at the venue for 14 hours) then driving for nearly 3 hours to this next gig was REALLY pushing it. And please don't be mad with the photos from Orangevale. I was not able to stand in front so I didn't get very many AND I was getting them from sitting on the side stairs to the stage. Although some of the Decapitated ones are from the audience. That crowd was INSANE. And it was so hot in there, sheesh. But hey I got some at least!

Had a lot of fun visiting the guys this time around - even though I wish they would've been able to play their full set in San Francisco. :erk: Can't wait for the next gig! Oh - to get to the photos, follow my banner below or go to www.photomistress.com . And here I will give you guys the pictures of what merch they had available at my gigs (hoodies were not there at these two gigs):

HypocMerchJan2006.sized.jpg

GIRLIE:

HypocGirlieJan2006.sized.jpg

AND A SAMPLE OF THE PICS FROM SAN FRANCISCO:

26HypSF12006Alina.sized.jpg

Oh and one more thing - be sure to click on the bigger picture for 30HypSF12006Alina (to see the look on his face) and 31HypSF12006Alina (look how his hair flipping makes it look like devil horns!!!). And easier, you can click the SLIDESHOW option on the top right of the gallery to view pics without having to click on each one. Hope you like some of them at least.

kickass pics. I remember the SF as if it was yesterday. I can't believe I saw Hypocrisy. After missing them, I thought I would never get a chance to see them. And meeting Peter made it a whole lot better too.