THRASH AGAINST CANCER photos finally up, plus new version of Photo Mistress!!!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Soooooooooooo, as you can tell by the subject line, I have launched the totally new version of www.photomistress.com and with it comes the THRASH AGAINST CANCER photos! I wanted to launch the TAC photos at the same time as the new site as a testimony of the craziness both involved. LOL I hope you guys like the photos!!! Archie (my webmaster) and I have spent months on parts of this site and brainstorming. I am happy that it's pretty much done finally! I wanted the site to not only be for the photos, but for the promoting I do, ways to interact, my memorabilia as well as lots of other stuff. I even made a forum so that everyone can stay on top of Californian shows and elsewhere (they have two separate sections on the forum). I also have used some of my Kreator and Immortal photos as background in a tribute to both bands. There is a MASSIVE links section, including a spot for all the metal venues in California. Each club you click on has a huge information page come up that I typed up with all the info you could POSSIBLY want on a club, plus the link to the club's site as well. I think you guys will get a kick out of the guestbook as well. hehe

The 30 galleries that I have added for the launching of the site are:

* George Lynch Band (Concord June 2005)
* Hate Eternal (San Francisco, Orangevale, Hollywood, Santa Ana)
* Hot For Teacher (Felton July 2005)
* Incantation (San Francisco, Orangevale, Hollywood)
* Into Eternity (San Francisco, Orangevale, Hollywood, Santa Ana)
* Krisiun (San Francisco, Orangevale, Hollywood, Santa Ana)
* Thrash Against Cancer (Agent Steel, Anger As Art, Brocas Helm, Dekapitator, Dreams of Damnation, Hangar 18, Hirax, Imagika, Laaz Rockit, Mudface, Neil Turbin`s Deathriders, Offstage Shots, Mystic Rage, Righteous Sire and Testament)

Take a look around and thanks for the support!!! I love you guys!