Thrash against cancer benefit show!

Imagika will be playing the "Thrash against Cancer" benefit show on Saturday July 9th!

"This is a Thrash of the Titans style show which will aid in the financial recovery for families dealing with life altering medical diagnosis."

[font=arial, verdana]When: July 9th, 2005
Where: The Pound SF
(Backyard Amphitheater)
100 Cargo Way
San Francisco, CA
Doors: 2:00pm
Show: 3:00pm

Tickets: $40.00 adv.
All Ages Bar w/ I.D. Bands: TESTAMENT, HIRAX, LAAZ ROCKIT, VICIOUS RUMORS,
MUDFACE, IMAGIKA, RE:IGNITION, and more TBD!

More details here: http://www.thrashagainstcancer.com/

Come out and show your support!!!
headbob.gif

[/font]

I am BEYOND exhausted, sore as all hell and whatnot, but I will say that Imagika were quite on fire last night. The only show I can say that has equalled the amount of extra omph they had last night was Chicago Powerfest. Imagika's setlist from last night is:

Chaos To Murder
In Your Shadow
Evil's Rising
Inhuman
Second Coming
The Vigilante
Last Batallion
Voice of Prejudice

We had a few lineup problems yesterday, so Imagika actually went on AFTER Testament. But it still turned out fine I think because people heard the music start and pretty much they ran back to the inside club. Because of the shorter set, the band basically went from one song into the next, just boom boom boom boom boom. They seemed quite possessed last night! :lol: I'll type more later, but thought I should put at least SOMETHING up here.

BTW, hope your birthday was good enough for ya, Bear! :headbang:

The show was fun, Hey Metalhead, I talked to your buddy again briefly and he said he sent your regards. Thanks man!! Well get over to your nect of the woods soon we hope. \m/

Alina, I can't wait to see the photos you took. As always I'm sure you got the best shots! :)

Squeak said:
I am BEYOND exhausted, sore as all hell and whatnot, but I will say that Imagika were quite on fire last night. The only show I can say that has equalled the amount of extra omph they had last night was Chicago Powerfest. Imagika's setlist from last night is:

Chaos To Murder
In Your Shadow
Evil's Rising
Inhuman
Second Coming
The Vigilante
Last Batallion
Voice of Prejudice

We had a few lineup problems yesterday, so Imagika actually went on AFTER Testament. But it still turned out fine I think because people heard the music start and pretty much they ran back to the inside club. Because of the shorter set, the band basically went from one song into the next, just boom boom boom boom boom. They seemed quite possessed last night! :lol: I'll type more later, but thought I should put at least SOMETHING up here.

BTW, hope your birthday was good enough for ya, Bear! :headbang:

Alina

Thanks for the cool comments. I was so tired by the time we went on (around 11:45, I think), I thought I was going to fall asleep (or fall over while playing)! But, I re-energized once we started. Now I wish the f**n WHIPLASH would go away..... ;)

The show was fun, Hey Metalhead, I talked to your buddy again briefly and he said he sent your regards. Thanks man!! Well get over to your nect of the woods soon we hope. \m/

Lets hope Savascream...i'm waiting..