Remixing a Widek song...

Jun 14, 2009
So, I did a mix of the Widek song "Ghost Resurrection" when I first made it onto these forums. You can listen to it here.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4463675/Ghost Ressurection (Widek).mp3

But, after having listened to it again after the time I've been here, I came to notice it sounded like ass :guh: So I redid it. You can listen here.

I'd really like a few comments on this, I'm trying to constantly improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of PC? On the whole drums? Just the snare? On just the snare, kick and toms? Just the cymbals? Anyway there's no obvious pumping going on which is great but it might mean you can make the PC a little louder. It might just be that your samples doesn't have much sustain so there's not much noise for the PC to lift up.

What kind of PC? On the whole drums? Just the snare? On just the snare, kick and toms? Just the cymbals? Anyway there's no obvious pumping going on which is great but it might mean you can make the PC a little louder. It might just be that your samples doesn't have much sustain so there's not much noise for the PC to lift up.

I have it going on all the shells: kick, snare, toms.
I changed the toms; I now have them going into a buss and being compressed with a bit of verb before they go into the PC buss.