The Road To Heaven - Rock/Metal Original Song - the best ampsims in use!

OMFG, more info please!

What's the VSTi used for ambience and what's the chain on clean guitars?

I really loved the guitar tones. I do think that drums are kinda lacking... Kick and snare are passable but hi-hat (and cymbals, overall) is terrible. I'd concentrate on fixing OH's and hi-hat. I'd pan the hats a little less hard left.

I really like the drums personally, and I think the song is awesome.
What did you use for the drums please ?

EDIT : Oh and the solo is amazing

Thanks guys glad you like it.

My settings:

Clean Guitars: Overloud Th2 preset Modern Clean/Rock Clean
Left Rhytm Guitar: TSE X30 + Asem Recto by Lolzgreg
Right Rhytm Guitar: Lepou Legion + 5150 4x12 from Redwirez
Bass: Trilian
Drums: Metal Foundry 2.0 (Andy sneap pack) + Steven Slate EX Kick
Synths at the beggining and in the middle of the song: Spectrasonics Omnisphere (Really great stuff, and awesome sample base ~40GB)

Cheers!

Thank you very much for your answer !
I didn't expect it to be Metal Foundry.
Awesome. Which Andy Sneap preset did you use ? That snare sounds very good.

You are talented. The drum sound is great but a little low in the mix in parts. The guitar is too overpowering in the mix during that section and could benefit from the accents. The overall result is a great production with those small exceptions. I would love to hear a great singer over this and even though the song is very simple technically it carries the listener along with it. That is important... it's easy to lose the listener. It says alot about your song writing talent. You have my respect. :)

You are talented. The drum sound is great but a little low in the mix in parts. The guitar is too overpowering in the mix during that section and could benefit from the accents. The overall result is a great production with those small exceptions. I would love to hear a great singer over this and even though the song is very simple technically it carries the listener along with it. That is important... it's easy to lose the listener. It says alot about your song writing talent. You have my respect. :)

Thank you man, I really appreciate your opinion!

I think this is great. Your shit really does have it's own sound. I'm actually using your "Passing" tracks to set up some mixes. I want to do it justice before I show you it.