Remote mixing/mastering services available

Dtabs85

Liquid Studios
Nov 1, 2013
www.facebook.com
I'm currently offering my editing/mixing/mastering services for metal bands that are interested.

I work with acclaimed mastering engineer Alan Douches (Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, The Black Dahlia Murder, Brand New, etc)

Check out my website for my portfolio, testimonials, and to request a quote
www.liquidstudiosli.com

Last edited:
This is my fourth song being mixed&mastered at the Liquid Studios, and each time i am amazed.
You can give it a go, he listens to your needs and very professionnal.
Anas

Reactions: Dtabs85
Hi,

I had Daniel master an complete Album Production I did for my Friend. His Tips he gave me for some tweaks on my Mix made the endresult much better than I expected.
I am not a Pro Producer that's why I chose to let somebody else master my Stuff. And I think this is always a good Idea to get a second Opinion from a neutral Person.

if you like you can listen to the whole Album here:

https://scythebeast.bandcamp.com/releases

and here:

Heavy Greetz

I needed to say that Dan is a one of a kind person. I asked/offered him to work on an exclusive material, and he listened to me, did his best and amazed me once again.
he gave details about the whole process,as well as his feedback about the music itself.
So guys, go this studio, contact him, send him your stuff he will listen to you and your needs.

"We recently did a recording with Liquid Studios and not only did the final product exceed our expectations, the service that was provided by Dan and Johnny was second to none. We were very happy with Liquid Studios and will definitely work with them again, and would recommend them to anyone."

-Luke S. Drummer for Bayview Suspect

"We used Liquid Studios for the mixing and mastering of The Noctambulant album "Advocatus Diaboli". They worked with us and our needs to achieve the vision that we saw for their album. Liquid Studios surpassed all of our needs and exceeded them beautifully. They have earned our repeat business."

-Trevor A. CEO of DGRecords

"I have used Liquid Studios for mixing, mastering, and drum sampling for more than 3 albums. After my first listen of a free test mix, I was convinced to work with them. It is always a pleasure to work with someone who is passionate about his work, feels the needs of his client and tries his best to get to the focal point. I highly recommend Liquid Studios for all your studio needs. Daniel and Johnny work passionately to achieve your vision, all with extremely fair rates!"

-Anas Abid

Currently booking for this winter. Fill out a quote request form on my website.
www.liquidstudiosli.com

Recent mix/master

I recently teamed up with acclaimed mastering engineer Alan Douches who will now provide all mastering for projects I mix.
Cheers!