Resurrection Through Carnage Song Survivor round 1 - Vote for your least favourite!

What's your LEAST favourite song on RTC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you better don't vote here you fuckers!!it is a master piece, so everyone shut up ...please?

again:cry my name

How can anyone NOT love that song? It's my favorite without contest on the album. haha. For unknown reasons it reminds me of a serial killer capturing someone and chaining them to a wall in his unlit basement for days on end. Of course to the outside world, said killer would appear to be a 9-5 regular kind of guy in a nice neighborhood. lol.

The lyrics just remind me of the victims experience and how the killer treats them and overpowers them to feel like god. Preparing them for the type of death he has in store and such as well

I'm a dingbat I dunno where I got that. Even had a video play through my head.

like the guy before me said, how can you not like cry my name? that songs awsome

anyways i chose trail of insects, tho it was a hard decision between that and like fire

How can anyone NOT love that song? It's my favorite without contest on the album. haha. For unknown reasons it reminds me of a serial killer capturing someone and chaining them to a wall in his unlit basement for days on end. Of course to the outside world, said killer would appear to be a 9-5 regular kind of guy in a nice neighborhood. lol.

The lyrics just remind me of the victims experience and how the killer treats them and overpowers them to feel like god. Preparing them for the type of death he has in store and such as well

I'm a dingbat I dunno where I got that. Even had a video play through my head.

thinked we should vote for the best song :)