Luz

Cowgirl From Hell
Oct 18, 2004
Alcoholocaust Land.
www.opeth.com
Yes, we need a poll.
Easy/tough question.
Let's vote and one each.

What's your fave song from Resurrection Through Carnage?
Have fun and enjoy.

*goes for Cry My Name or Mass Strangulation*

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Luzi......are you bored or somethin?
22.gif

In order from favourite to least:

1. Cry My Name
2. Ways to the Grave
3. Buried by the Dead
4. Bathe in Blood
5. So You Die
6. Like Fire
7. The Soulcollector
8. Trail of Insects
9. Death Delirium
10. Mass Strangulation

Mass Strangulation for a number of reasons

1. it's the slowest fucking death metal song I've ever heard and is as heavy and brutal as fuck!
2. I can play most of it [one riff I can't play cuz I don't have enough frets and the other riff I can't quite figure out]
3. Mike sounds like a fucking BEAST!!!!

First to last
1. Bathe in Blood
2. Mass Strangulation
3. So You Die!
4. Cry My Name (cryout!)
5. Death Delirium
6. The Soulcollector
7. Ways to the Graveahhh
8. Buried by the Dead
9. Trail of Insects
10. Like Fire

Ah fuck it, I love 'em all
:tickled:

'SO YOU FUCKING DIE!'

It's pretty heavy, lyrics are awesome, riffs sound evil as hell, there is one part where alll instruments go mute and Mike's growls keep going (fucking killer), I have played this with my band almost flawlessly (btw, the vocalist's growls are fucking deep, he's barely my age...17) the little solos are really cool, my Bloodbath-like distortion owns...

...which reminds me of Jinn...have you tested my Bloodbath sound? I'll record something and upload it in soundclick so anyone can listen to it.

i second this.....best lyrics and its the catchiest for me........i live inside you so you die......i wont surrender so you diiiiiiiiieeee

The echo efffect on the vocal lines in like fire is also really cool.....gives it even more deepness

i fucking love them all

so you die is is .. listening to it is like an orgasm, jus like ways to the grave, death delirium, mass strangulation

those lyrics are just so motherfucking sweet, killing and guts and all of those crap that i love, and the voice is just making me wild, god i love that voice

It's actually somewhat difficult for me to pick a favourite. It used to be Soulcollector, but I listened to it quite a bit too much and I guess I just got kinda bored after a few hundred listens.
Cry My Name, Ways to the Grave (-Uh), Bathe in Blood and Buried By the Dead are probably my favourites. Out of those... Buried by the Dead, probably.
The only tracks on the album I'm not wild about are Mass Strangulation, and Trail of Insects. I dunno why...

You'll listen to it now damnit. I've listened to it at least five times a day for the past two weeks. That's how I came to the conclusion that Buried by the Dead is the coolest. Only songs like Mass Strangulation and maybe So You Die come close. I mean,

virulent infectious death-disease is spread
rush of thoughts vanish as i die undead

Come on.