Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Cathode Ray Sunshine

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Punish My Heaven

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Since it said important, I guess I had to pass by...:) My vote went to:

Midwinter + Beyond Enlightenment

For, well almost the same reasons as the wanker...:D I simply don´t like the demo songs, and that one is the one least likeable of them :p

-phyros ( balancing on the edge )

After quite a lot of thought,i voted yesterworld off..I was thinking that probably it is a bit unfair,since the reason i voted it is that i simply don't have this track...and more or less i liked the rest of the tracks on the poll

~m~ (lamer :D )

Originally posted by Hearse
"( Midwinter ) Beyond enlightenment" simply sucks.

And those other demo songs arent anything fancy neither + the sounds are so bad that its barely listenable.

So I cannot see how these demo songs could beat any DT "full album" songs.
Even that techno song is much better :D

Sounds on my mp3s of those demos are quite good quality, imo :p
Well, I agree that almost every album track is better than those demos but there's still nothing justifying your usage of word 'horrible' when talking about those songs :D

Voted for Punish My Heaven, I don't get what people see in this song, I think it's one of the worst from The Gallery.

Rahvin! Are you cheating? FreeCard has 4 votes!! How in hell can that be possible?!? :err:

Hello to Salmy, nice to see you back - although you have a foul taste in music, it seems. :p

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain
Rahvin! Are you cheating? FreeCard has 4 votes!! How in hell can that be possible?!? :err:

hah! hah! it proves my point. :)

last time i checked there were three... some mysterious unknown voter helped me out a bit. :eek:

rahvin.

In my opinion this is moving way too slowly. I don't see the point in waiting so long to put up the next poll if the results of this one aren't gonna influence it at all. Besides, then it wouldn't take so long to finish the whole thing.
And if you're worried about people not getting their votes in within the week, just leave it up for an extra week or so, we'd still be able to start the next poll
Maybe I'm just overly bored these days..:p

Midwinter+Beyond Enlightment
because i haven't listened to it and i don't want other songs i like to lose.

Okay, I think we can soon move on to the next round in this poll - in case someone hasn't voted here yet, please do it quick for I'm to post the new poll tomorrow evening.

-Villain

I suggest rahvin close the poll threads that have outrun their usefulness, as to reduce confusion over what stage the survivor is in.

holy shit, mel, not lamer at all! in fact, it's quite amazing you feel that way. good instincts! :) i haven't voted in this poll yet but i think you're right. on the other hand voting off Beyond Enlightenment seems blasphemous to me. (sorry about that, Siren.)

mel, i have the yesterworld sound file if you want it. it's not very good though (quality-wise).

(damn. had to edit my np? :err: must be that show coming up. :lol: )

@wildfyr: Nothing to be sorry about. Maybe i'd agree with you if only i had listened to it. :)

as you can see, i closed the poll. midwinter + beyond enlightenment has been voted off and is therefore the first song to leave this contest. tomorrow 2pm cet i'll unstick the thread to make room for more rounds of survivor. you'll still be able to reply to it, but no further voting is possible.

unless i decide to cheat and give freecard 10 more votes. :p

rahvin.