Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 19 / part 1

Vote for the song that is not as great as the others

• Total voters
@Mags: Well, if you absolutely necessarily had to chose between those 3 songs, you could get away with voting off UnDo Control (which i love because it's one of the few DT dongs with female vox, and thus one of the few i can sing along). You could even get away with voting off Punish My Heaven (which is some sort of metal-anthem for me by now, so intense when performed live, it always has me headbanging and sort-of-growling along) if i'm in a good mood. But i will never forgive you if you vote off A Bolt of Blazing Gold. :cry:

/Siren :)P)

after a few listen... i must admit that "hours passed in exile" is not that boring.... the last minute is awesome... hopefully my vote will not matter that much

How can u ppl not like 'through ebony archways' and 'treason wall'? its mind-booogling i tell u, mind-boooogling!! anyway, i voted for undo control. it doesnt stand a chance with the other masterpieces.

Okay, as it seems that this round is progressing a lot faster than some of the previous ones, and as I'm leaving home this weekend and don't know when I'm coming back, I think it is time to give you all faithful supporters a little surprise:

THIS ROUND OF THE SURVIVOR WILL END TOMORROW (FRIDAY). RAHVIN SHOULD CLOSE THESE POLLS SOMETIME IN THE EVENING, AND I WILL POST THE NEW ONES ON EITHER THE NIGHT BETWEEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY OR IN THE SATURDAY-MORNING. IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET, DO SO NOW!!!

Thank you.

-Villain