Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 20 / part 1

Vote for the song that is not as great as the others

• Total voters
Siren said:
And you got to love Treason Wall even just for this line:
let me nail you to the treason wall, stab the night and the day from your sight and set the thought to flame. :devil:

That line is indeed very majestic, but not enough to save it.

Siren said:
Final Resistance has to lose. The only thing it has going for it is being a nice closure for DT gigs.
Edenspring is a classic, i can't understand why you people vote for it. :confused:

Final Resistance? How someone can even think of dropping that? If I had to choose one from Final Resistance, Edenspring and Treason Wall, then it is definately Treason Wall. What makes it better than those two? That one line isn't enough :D

@Aldraught: And what makes Final Resistance better then? ;)

I like the whole idea behind The Treason Wall, the lyrics touch me. In naughty places. :D :p

Why does 'Edenspring' display a vote count of 7, when there are 8 people behind it; and why does 'The Treason Wall' Have 5 votes, when only 4 have voted for it?

could it be?..
Is god himself against 'The Treason Wall' surviving the polls?.. :cry:

EDIT:
Oh, I see how it is..
rahvin, you poll changing basta'd :bah:

My vote goes to the aid of 'The Treason Wall' (for 'Edenspring')

MagSec4 said:
Why does 'Edenspring' display a vote count of 7, when there are 8 people behind it; and why does 'The Treason Wall' Have 5 votes, when only 4 have voted for it?
if you scroll back up this thread you'll notice i changed someone's vote from the former to the latter. the numbers change, while the names of the original voters remain where they were.

and no, i'm not against the treason wall surviving for a while longer, but thanks for asking the question. :D

edit: it was indeed from shadow duet to ttw, the names under edenspring are 7 as they should be, and the one under shadow duet was subtracted, but not added to the option i switched it to.

The next five people to vote get a christmas present from me. *flutters eyelashes*

Through Ebony Archways (why Edenspring and Final Resistance? those songs are great :eek:). i must say, that i don't like Skydancer so much. don't know why... it's not so DT-ish for me (not just because of Fridén singing (i also like old In Flames)).