Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 18 / part 1

Vote for the least great song on the list!

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Slowly but surely the Survivor is proceeding towards its unavoidable end - but there's still a long way to go. Silence, and the Firmament Withdrew was voted out last round in this part with a relatively wide margin - it's pretty interesting to see, which one will get kicked out now.

In case you don't know the rules, read the following carefully:

1. Vote for the song you think isn't great enough to proceed to the next round, ie. vote for your least favorite song.

2. Vote in both parts (1 & 2) of the Survivor - one vote in each poll, thus two votes total per round / person.

-Villain

this is getting very tough. edenspring on the usual grounds.

Oh man!! I should have voted for Edenspring.. it´s just that when I checked the list in didn´t see it. :(

Oh how I regret that I was there to throw In Tears Bereaved (round 6) and other Skydancer songs out of the game.

SOMEONE SAVE THROUGH EBONY ARCHWAYS!

Actually i regret voting off The Emptiness, cause i love Through Ebony Archways and i don't want to see it go on this round..
Well, i have no idea if votes can be changed at this point, but if they can.. *winks at rahvin*

Siren said:
Well, i have no idea if votes can be changed at this point, but if they can.. *winks at rahvin*
if everyone agrees (villain?), it would be ok for me to change votes so that people try and save the songs they like by voting off the other likely candidate. after all it might add some spice to the otherwise monotonous activity to drop by, leave your vote, and then wait patiently until the round is over.

rahvin said:
if everyone agrees (villain?), it would be ok for me to change votes so that people try and save the songs they like by voting off the other likely candidate. after all it might add some spice to the otherwise monotonous activity to drop by, leave your vote, and then wait patiently until the round is over.
At first I thought that this would be okay, but then I realised that this could lead to a nasty chain-reaction, where everyone and their cousin wants to change their votes very late into the round - this way the whole system might crumble, even if no-one deliberately wants to abuse this newly found opportunity.

Thus, I shall rule that vote-changing during this round will be allowed only until next Saturday, but no longer after that. Subsequent rounds will have similar tentative periods, during which the votes can be changed - I will try to inform people of the length of these periods at the start of each round.

-Villain