Choose the least good song

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Firtst, read the rules:

1. Vote for the song you think isn't great enough to proceed to the next round, ie. vote for your least favorite song.

2. Vote in both parts (1 & 2) of the Survivor - one vote in each poll, thus two votes total per round / person.

-Villain (now leaving)

although sort of bored with always voting for the same song, i choose consistency over originality and give the boot to hedon

this is much trickier. i really want to save auctioned and on your time, but i'm not sure what is the other likely candidate for elimination. certainly not my choice pick... and still, i can't bear it to try and vote out at loss for words or hedon in the hope they'll save my favourite songs. so in the end i stick with not built to last, knowing how futile my efforts are anyway.

People think too damn much when voting in these polls. Just vote for the song you like the least and get on with it.
Again, The Sun Fired Blanks.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Again, The Sun Fired Blanks.
even though i don't want to encourage your kind of behaviour (voting for TSFB, that is), you might want to know that there's currently no vote on it. ;)

auctioned.

it's not really the one i like the least, but in this part of the survivor the priority is to save at loss for words (which, i confirm, is the best one here :p ) as long as possible.

At loss for words. And I must add that this half of the poll is seriously twisted. Who the hell would decide Auctioned... or Hedon... deserved to go more than, Nether Novas, Monochromatic Stains, or ALFW???

~kov.

TheFourthHorseman said:
All this saving business is what I'm talking about. Maybe this is how we can explain the futileness of democracy. :p
i'd usually agree with you, but we're talking of at loss for words here, not just any song. :p

@kov: :bah:

Miolo said:
it's not really the one i like the least, but in this part of the survivor the priority is to save at loss for words (which, i confirm, is the best one here :p ) as long as possible.
Miolo said:
i'd usually agree with you, but we're talking of at loss for words here, not just any song. :p
*Buys Miolo a beer and a whole rotisserie chicken*

FourthHorseman:

Stop complaining, man.
Firstly, this board can often be dull enough as it is. Secondly, this IS part of democracy. In presidential elections, do you think that the people who voted for a certain candidate voted that way because they want that specific person to be their president? Most do it as an indirect preference over something they feel is worse.
And thirdly, democracy IS futile and ..well, bullshit!, in many ways; welcome to reality.
If I were to seriously complain I'd be one of the worse since all of my absolute favorite DT songs got voted off* a long time ago (and makes no sense to me). Of course I can't take these polls (or most anything in this forum) seriously.. I just relax and have some fun.

Relax.
Have some fun.

* except for one :D

MagSec4 said:
Secondly, this IS part of democracy. In presidential elections, do you think that the people who voted for a certain candidate voted that way because they want that specific person to be their president?
four more years of not built to last will destroy this country's economy, or my name is not bubu de'bubis!

i had quite a few choices in this poll, so i decided to go for the one that didn't have any votes, and that is To A Bitter Halt. it didn't matter anyway since Auctioned will be kicked out this round..