Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 20 / part 1

Vote for the song that is not as great as the others

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
I'll be brief, as I'm in a hurry. You know the deal, and in case you don't just read below:

1. Vote for the song you think isn't great enough to proceed to the next round, ie. vote for your least favorite song.

2. Vote in both parts (1 & 2) of the Survivor - one vote in each poll, thus two votes total per round / person.

-Villain

i will keep on voting for edenspring until it goes away. i know i'll get my wish. :)

Oh my, dis is a hard one. final resistance gets the boot coz among the rest, its the most forgettable one for me. and personally, no gallery songs shud ever be voted off dammit!

none of the songs i really like in part 1 is actually under risk of being voted out just now, but i'm going to be a little more political than last time and try to tip the scales against final resistance. hope someone will be with me...

Final Resistance has to lose. The only thing it has going for it is being a nice closure for DT gigs.
Edenspring is a classic, i can't understand why you people vote for it. :confused:
And you got to love Treason Wall even just for this line:
let me nail you to the treason wall, stab the night and the day from your sight and set the thought to flame. :devil:

I vote for "Through ebony archways". I'm not very fond of Skydancer compared to the rest of DT's albums, and this song just slips by me no matter how hard I try to concentrate on it, and that's because I think it's so boring.

So I voted wonders, cos even thought its a classic everything else on there is sacred. im gonna make a compilation with all the songsurvivor track on it and listen to it nonstop, then Ill vote the most boring song, because its getting difficult now... really difficult.