Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 17 / part 1

The least great song of the list is?

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Here we go once again - the 17th round of Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor starts!

If you do not know the rules, please read the following carefully.

1. Vote for the song you think isn't great enough to proceed to the next round, ie. vote for your least favorite song.

2. Vote in both parts (1 & 2) of the Survivor - one vote in each poll, thus two votes total per round / person.

Have fun voting and if you can give an explanation for your choice, please do so in this thread.

-Villain

The Treason Wall. The keyboarding makes this song weak.

edenspring again, and on the usual grounds of being the one song in the list which i don't remember by heart.

damage done... i cant barely feel any passion, and thats why i like dt! maybe i just dont listen enough to that song

Silence.... .

@villain: why don't speed things up? i mean, there's a new album on the way and this survivor thing is very far from over. we should eliminate the 2 tracks with most votes to end this once and for all.

TheReaper said:
@villain: why don't speed things up? i mean, there's a new album on the way and this survivor thing is very far from over. we should eliminate the 2 tracks with most votes to end this once and for all.
Well, this whole thing has never been working in the most effective way, and I see no reason to hasten the process just because a new album is on its way. After all, Exposures already came with 3 new songs (+ the different version of Misery in Me) that never appeared in the Survivor - thus, we are kind of late already. :erk:

Anyways, this round seems to be coming to an end - the new round should start sometime later this week.

-Villain