Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Brooding Warning

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Cathode Ray Sunshine

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Punish My Heaven

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Ill be saying something similar on the next survivor when some EVIL EVIL person dares vote off Crimson Winds :D

Edit: @gums :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Ill be saying something similar on the next survivor when some EVIL EVIL person dares vote off Crimson Winds :D

Edit: @gums :)
We can only hope Villain is open to corruption :p Crimson Winds will win!

do you guys want me to stick this poll to the top of the first page (and then change it with round 2 and so on)? more ppl will likely vote even when there'll be no more replies to bump the thread.

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
do you guys want me to stick this poll to the top of the first page (and then change it with round 2 and so on)? more ppl will likely vote even when there'll be no more replies to bump the thread.

rahvin.

Sure man, that would be a good idea!

I don't have the demos. :cry:
Anyway, I voted for Atom Heart 243.5, I think it's the weakest song on "The Mind's I" and the weakest in this poll (obviously :rolleyes: ). That song never really impressed me.

Miolo

i wonder how will this poll work in the future... there are three more groups of 20 dt song to vote off.
if i can make a suggestion about the final structure of this thing:

- poll #1 (20 songs) [this one]

- poll #2 (20 songs)

- poll #3 (20 songs)

- poll #4 (20 songs)

as soon as each group has been reduced to 15 songs, we could re-share them in 3 polls (15x4 = 60) and have:

- poll #1 (20 songs)

- poll #2 (20 songs)

- poll #3 (20 songs)

then, again as soon as all groups have been cut down to 13+13+14 songs, two more polls are to be made:

- poll #1 (20 songs)

- poll #2 (20 songs)

until there are no more than 10+10 songs left and we can start the final survivor poll.

the advantage of this method is it decreases the chances that a so-and-so song reaches the heights just because there's nothing better in its group, since it re-shares all tracks quite often.
are there other, better ideas out there?

rahvin.

acrophobia! :p
damn. too late. :mad:
anyway, your 10-polls method seems fine to me, almighty moderator ( :rolleyes: ), i'm just wondering if we'll finish this thing before the band releases a new album (and we'd have to restart the whole survivor thing). :p

Miolo

Thanx to my dear elves ( Hyena and Rahvinino) I can call the Damage Done album my own ;) I like the second song on it (hope it was the second one..) - but don't know it's name at the moment...

@ladycal: it's hours passed in exile. so you know which song you should try to save whenever it's threatened to be voted off, although i'm sure it's not going to happen anytime soon. :D

rahvin.

If the polls keep on being posted a week apart, then at this rate, the survivor will close on November 16th, 2003 :eek:

:lol: i seldom have sensible solutions in mind... ;)

well, we could try to do it two polls at a time... as in, the first two groups start/end together, then the other 2, and the same goes for when we have only 2 groups going. when we have three, we can choose to have the second start halfway between the first and second week.
i just hope one week time is enough for everybody to vote. :(

then again, maybe there's some easier solution i merely didn't think about. i've never been good at math-related things, feel free to ignore me.

rahvin.