• UnDo Control

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With the Flaming Shades of Fall

• The Treason Wall

• Total voters
Originally posted by the_good_son141
vernal awakeningggg. well the demo songs should not have been part of the poll, judging from the response...and it was eminent, although they are not too bad.
and i have a punish my heaven demo from MP3.com,which is great!why didnt it take part then?
The amount of songs should have equaled 80 for a nice even number, and to include as many as possible. From the beginning, all alternate versions of songs were not taken into account, so we could fit more original tracks on the poll. In the end, Archetype had to be left out (no other album tracks though).

i see...just wondering it would be an interesting fight:the lp vs the demo!..and im very fond of the demo,its primal but has the proper atmo....
PS:did the production on skydancer take place in some different studios? there is a gap of quality,eg shadow duet or ebony archways are ok,but nightfall or alone...hm,lame ones.or elsei can blame mr friden for some of it!

vernal, as the result of a complicate algorythm i found in an old chinesse cook book...the result was either Springrolls or vernal itself

fathervic (autumroll)

yeah,insisting on my pathetic way of voting,i voted Unfurled by dawn off.......
*shrug*

~mel~ (autumnTroll :p)
btw,it's getting significantly cold here....i'm so happy :)

I'm noticing a lot of votes for these songs I've never heard; is it just that I'm th only one not to have heard them, or is everyone just voting off the stuff they've never heard?

It came down and Nightfall and Vernal.

Nightfall starts out fairly repetitious and generic...but as the song progresses it gets A LOT better...and Vernal has some great riffs but the production lets gave nightfall the edge.

Vernal Awakening it is.

To all those who voted Auctioned, your promptly damned to hell :D

no, but you have to be joking. voting off vernal awakening when there's unfurled by dawn already hanging there like a dead rat... like my former girlfriend would say, you have no sensitivity at all, you cannot understand how i really feel inside about it. :yuk:

rahvin.

@Villain: I uploaded The Poison Well unto my homepage a few months ago, but I removed it as according to forum rules. Mark doesn't want anyone to post links or instructions on how to obtain copyright protected mp3's on UM, and rahvin affirmed these rules for the DT forum.

i'm afraid what ormir said stands until something is authorized by the band. :(
so, we can all suggest ppl who want to have a listen at the poison well to search for it on irc or on other file-sharing programs, but that's about the extent of what i feel i'm allowed to do at the moment.

rahvin.

@rahvin: I'm attached to the demo too, but a DT song's life sometimes isn't easy

I'm not sure I'll go on voting ... would you feel fine after voting out a song you like a lot, just beacuse there's one you like a bit better? because it's going to be that way...
it's a a s/m xperience that I'm considering to interrupt.

Vernal Awakening
coz i haven't heard of it, i don't have time to d/l it now, it'd be anyway one of the songs i haven't heard, so i trusted two of my favourite Finns on this (ie the doc and Ormir). :D

Nightfall. Simply don´t like it at al, always skip it. I guess the reason is that it is somewhat to "noisy" with stupid riffs. Yeah, that´s it. Stoooopid riffs...:D

-phyros (voting)

Hmmm... I think this poll could close with Vernal Awakening and Unfurled by Dawn going out, as both have equal votes as of now. Either one is going out any way in the next round if it is any indication.