• The Treason Wall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
So, here we go - the third part of the infamous DT Song Survivor is about to begin! The rules are as before:

1. NO CHEATING! Horrendous curses will be cast on anyone trying to diminish the seriousness of this poll. :mad:
2. Vote for one song per round and write a short argument here on this thread about why you chose the song you chose. Note that you are supposed to vote for the song you like the least, ie. do not vote for your favorite song here. ;)
3. The votes will be counted after a week or so and thus you have plenty of time to make your mind. Each round the song with the most votes will be voted out and the poll for the next round will be made without that particular song. In the case that there are two or more songs with equal amount of votes and it is NOT the last round of the poll, all those songs with the most votes will be left out from the next round.
4. Have enough common sense if I forgot to mention something and figure it out by yourself.
5. Have fun. Smile. :D

What do you think, should I post the fourth part now as well? After all, anyone can now count, which songs are left there - thus the most excitement is probably gone already, ain't it?

-Villain (the mad poller)

@villain: yay, the fourth part seems an ok idea here. ;)

this time midway through infinity got the boot from me. as i said elsewhere, i think it's just a wish-wash attempt at shadow duet-ing again, and the only true filler on a dt record. therefore, even though it's objectively better - imo - than unfurled by dawn, this latter song gets 10 points because of its primeval sincerity and straightforwardness, while mti gets -10 points because by 1995 dt should have known better than throw in this spam. :p

rahvin.

I don't remember what either Vernal Awakening or Unfurled by Dawn sound like but instead of listening to them before making up my mind I decided to flip a coin.
Vernal Awakening lost.

My vote goes to Nightfall by the shore of time. This was hard and the only song on that list I haven't yet heard is Vernal Awaking so I decided once again just to vote on the songs I´ve heard off.

The reason why is much the same as Gums:D

vernal awakeningggg. well the demo songs should not have been part of the poll, judging from the response...and it was eminent, although they are not too bad.
and i have a punish my heaven demo from MP3.com,which is great!why didnt it take part then?