GMD SONG SURVIVOR: Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny

I like this thread, I am dissatisfied it has low attendance.

p sure there are multiple people who ranked SAD WINGS in the trad doom list thread who haven't posted here once :mad: but oh well, there's enough folks to make it fun i think. maybe it'll grow in time.

I don't know how to vote since I really think it's just Victim of Changes, and so does everyone else. Maybe an album with more disparity?

i don't think it'll be that cut and dry (it's not my favourite, and it's not even close to being the highest rated track on RYM either for whatever that's worth), but either way i don't really get what you mean by not knowing 'how to vote' tbh

Well I think everyone agrees its between two songs, but we're all going to sit here for 2 weeks acting like someone else is going to sneak in, know what I mean?

sure, i get that it maybe wasn't the best first pick. although i should point out that the two songs that haven't been voted for so far are VICTIM OF CHANGES annnnnnd.... DECIEVER! not sure anyone saw that coming.

if anyone has any good suggestions for future song survivors please say so btw.

ROUND 3 RESULTS
'tyrant' is eliminated with 60% of the votes! one side has been vanquished, the other remains completely intact.

ROUND 4 TRACKLIST
Victim of Changes
The Ripper
Dreamer Deceiver
Deceiver

Vote for your ONE least favourite.