Retarded friends.

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
A couple of friends to me was supposed to come over to my place this week, so we could have a 7-day party.
Now they just got the idea to go to the Magic Circle Festival in Germany.
One of my friends got a free ticket, but the other one has to pay. :Smug:

They are going to hitch a ride with some people they apperantly know, and they are going to travel there by car(From the middle of Sweden.), so they are going to be there on Wensday. :rolleyes:

Now, here's the catch:
They dont have any cash, or fully functional cellphones, and the problem remains with the other friend that he doesnt have a ticket.
They dont have any food, they dont know if they are going to take the ferry over there or not(Which might mean that they have to pay for that as well.). :heh:

It is a 4 day festival, which mean that they will leave either on Saturday(The day the festival ends.), or Sunday.
If they leave on Saturday they will be at home sometime in the morning on Monday, and they are going to see Down with me in Gothenburgh the same night.
But they might as well leave on Sunday, which means that they will be at home on Tuesday, missing the entire event. :err:

Either way, if they get in to the festival, they will have to eat garbage because they cant pay for food, steal their alcohol and if they loose the guys they went with, they cant get home. :lol:

Does anyone else in here have such stupid friends? :lol: