Return to Forever- Reunion!!!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
I am speechless-- I just found out today that RTF w/ Corea/Dimeola/Clarke/White will be making a reunion tour and stopping through SF on June 11th and 12th-- This to me is the concert of the year other than my festival and Prog Nation- I might have to go both nights!!

I am speechless-- I just found out today that RTF w/ Corea/Dimeola/Clarke/White will be making a reunion tour and stopping through SF on June 11th and 12th-- This to me is the concert of the year other than my festival and Prog Nation- I might have to go both nights!!

Yeah, they're gonna be playing down here in LA on June 13th, this should be cool! :cool:

Can you say pre gig get togather, These are the guys that paved the way.

Killer s@#nik

:worship: I saw U.K. open for them at the Santa Monica Civic, Alan Holdsworth, Billy Brufford, John Wetton, And Eddie Jobson..... amazing show...ahhhhh, sooo long ago:headbang:

Now that is a jaw dropping double bill. Maybe they will get that new UK thing out this year as well.

That would really be the S@!$$

:worship: I saw U.K. open for them at the Santa Monica Civic, Alan Holdsworth, Billy Brufford, John Wetton, And Eddie Jobson..... amazing show...ahhhhh, sooo long ago:headbang: