ReValver Beta Patch

mba64

Michael "MBA"
Jan 26, 2009
Sweden
ReValver Beta Patch

ReValver update is been put up as beta for all.

Word from Michael

"Greeting all, I'm Michael Ljunggren, the head programmer of ReValver. Some of you may remember me from the good old days when I had time to visit the forum 10 times a day. Sigh...

Among other things we have been working on is a maintenance update of Mk III. It was due in April, and although it is technically still April I would have liked seeing the update a bit earlier. In fact it is not complete as of yet.

So instead of letting you all wait for a completed update we have decided to post intermediate versions here on the forum for you to take part of. It means that whenever a couple of bugs do get fixed in the program we will shared it immediately, instead of having you wait for ages for fixes that doesn't concern you.

First beta will probably be posted today. We will technically have to call it a "beta" as these posted versions are time limited (1 month each.) That also mean that as long as they are time limited a new version will be out in good time to replace the old. As versions go, they do not differ in any other way and you should be able use it as a proper replacement; though keeping the original installer handy may be prudent. The installer will replace your current version. Your current license will work.

Ok, stand by for the actual beta. I will make it sticky.
Take care!"

http://forums.peavey.com/viewforum.php?f=10