PluginUpdate Mac Beta Available

Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
Finally, PluginUpdate, the free app that helps you keep your plugins up to date, is available. The Mac beta is available today, and the Windows beta will be launching in a few weeks.

Feel free to leave beta feedback in this thread, I will be checking it often. Thanks!!

Got the email and was all excited, then I saw it was Mac only! *cry*

Hopefully it'll be released soon on Windows, I need this cause I'll be moving to Mac soon, but this would just make my life so much easier if it can save all my plugins I had installed on Windows and know what needs to be installed on the new computer when I transition to it!

The Windows beta will be out soon. Part of the reason we're doing a Mac-only launch at first is to stress-test the server, and have a chance to make any code changes before we get an even more massive amount of traffic, since there's far fewer Mac users out there.

Rest assured, we'll be addressing the issues mentioned in the (excellent) Pro Tools Expert review (most of that was planned already.) Also, in some cases we will need to work directly with vendors to ensure their metadata is within specs. Thanks guys!