TSE X50 Beta

Great to see you are still working on this.
Will you be updating the x30 as well?
Please release x64 versions so that I can finally ditch x32
I'd be happy to lose the extra functions if it meant keeping the software as freeware.
Loving your work mate, keep it

aviel: I have no answer for that :p
What I prefer is using SIR2 and impulses that isn't cut too short.. SIR2 can use long impulses with no latency and it's light on the cpu.. The benefit of using "long" impulses is that you get a little feeling of the room it was captured in as well, it's still static though.. That is at least how I experience it :lol:

stuglue: sure :p

ascendant: thanks, the X50 skin isn't 100% done so I might scale it down a bit, at least cut away unused parts of it :p

Just question of taste, but i prefer the upper part of the beta 3 skin.

Glad to see you seem to be determinate to finish this great piece of software...

I'm not fond of x40 ... x50 is still one of my favorite amp sim. I don't know how close it can be compared to the peavy thing ... i just know it sound like hell !!!

Forever beta :)

From my point of view the plugin is fully finished and functional and all Onqel needs to do is remove that "beta" in the name for it to be gold.

Well, obviously way late to the party on this sim, but christ, I love it. I've got to agree with several earlier posts in that it feels a lot better than the x30. I tossed it on all of the guitar tracks in place of the x30 in a pre production mix i've been working on lately (excuse the guitar playing, some of it is pieced together, and from two different guitars). Tube screamer used during tracking, Mids ramped, bass around 3, and pre gain around 2.25, pretty much everything else set at around noon, impulse is a blend of spreshigh and my 2x12 w/Eminence Texas Heat's. Looking forward to the final version for sure!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox8kcisl2ous2gs/clocksprepro1.mp3