Reverse Flow. ambient/electronic/metal. metal foundry, line 6.

Cyanide_Anima

yooveesevenbeekay
Apr 14, 2005
everrot, WA
hey therrr!! finished mixing a new song and would like to hear some critiques to see how it turned out, the guitars i know are a little quiet, but i like my music to be more drum and bass driven rather than guitars! i gotta add some more synths and shit at a later point ( i wanna wait a while so the music becomes 'fresh' again, rofl). its an old song from 2005, i thought its time to record it decent. ??

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8063270

Damn cool song! I like the blend of electronic stuff with metal and so on. The bass is fucking awesome... it was the first thing I noticed. It gives the guitars such a huge boost and it's good that the guitars aren't any louder.. they don't really need to be. Don't know what else to say really, it sounds pretty good. Any vocals upcoming?

sounds sweet!
the drums could be a little mor ein the foreground!
du you have a preset for MF!? :)

Aye, very nice! right up my alley.. i think the guitars and bass could use some more brightness, but overall good mix, well performed and great tune.

Thanks Erkan! No vox. Had to kill my band. Too many lazy folks lol.

Thanks soultrash! I did most of the processing outside superior so I don't think a preset would be of much worth lol.

Thanks Bob! The gits were brighter but I had to mak them darker so the synths could poke through a little more without making them louder.

Yeah the kik could use some air! You guys like its ambiance? Or lack of. Lol

Time sign? Ugh. I dunno! Lol. The first riff is 4/4 only syncopated. The rest are eith 4/4 or mutations of 5/8 and 6/8, but syncopated as well.

Thanks TheDude! Your comments are much appreciated!!!

Thanks chris p! Its the big bottom model. Treble really low. Like 18%. Other than that its the same as the last songs I posted. Post processing is hi and lo pass. 56hz and 11.6k. And ozone`s harmonic exiter. Exite the lowmid through to 10k. Just lik .3 boost on the slidamajig. The bass I think, like erkan stated, is what gives the guitars their fullness. The bass is logics bass amp sim. Warm model. Lotta lows lol.
Bass drum was replaced/blended with the old Bob set. Shadows fall kik plus the pantera kik! Thanks again bob! I blended the room mics in s2 with the samples and space designer to make it sound a little more real. Snare is comped to shit twice and use ozones reverb with the plate setting.w