Review my band please

tdtan

New Metal Member
Jul 4, 2010
Hello, my bands name is talk Dirty to a Nail, we are a death metal / metal band trying to make our way up, we just started recording last week or so so we only have 1 song up at the moment

can you guys check it out and give us some feedback?

www.myspace.com/tdtan

thanks.

the vocalist does the job for death metal... the guitar and drums... well, suck.. no offense.

I don't even want to ask how that was recorded, but either way you guys should invest in a metronome.

Yes we didnt use a metronome to record this song, we are going to redo it soon using 1, we dont have money to spend on recording equipment as of now so we just record each seperatley and add them together using fruit loops program.

Thanks for the feedback so far, even if negative.

i would do the drums first, with metronome, get them tight, then record over that. i know how difficult it is starting out recording, i'd recommend getting ur tempos sorted, getting those drums down, then working on top of that.

For your first song, it doesn't sound bad, figuratively. Literally, it sounds like you could use some better recording methods. haha

More practice, better production, and more experience, you could turn out to be a pretty decent band.

But whichever member put Bring me the horizon and Escape the Fate in the band's top friends needs to GTFO out of the metal boards.

first off i based on your music and what you have as your influences/top bands i definitely wouldnt call this death metal.

second, i would suggest either downloading or buying a decent DAW