Review of 2/21 show

esternel

Aug 13, 2002
Puerto Rico
Visit site
Hello! I just wanted to make a quick review of All That I Bleed's presentation last friday at La Caverna. The opening bands (Sacrilegio and Saviriko) were not of my liking, so I'm not even going to bother to write about them. All That I Bleed put on a great show. The sound wasn't the best, but it was way better than when they opened for Rob Rock. The performance was excellent. The guys seemed much more loose and confident than in their first show. The highlight performer of the night was Oscar (guitar). He was on fire, playing very cleanly and doing every fast run and complicated part with ease. All of the other guys played very well as well, and Leo sang very well too, quite better than in the other show (although he did forget to come in in one or two parts and he forgot the lyrics in another, but covered up pretty nicely :) The setlist was the following (I don't recall the exact order):

Gods
I Stand Alone
Promise of Life parts II-III (?)
Real
I Confess
Dying to Remember
Promise of Life parts V-VI (?)
Creeping Death (Metallica cover)

ATIB played for about an hour. All in all, it was a great show and the guys showed good progress from their first show. If you live in PR, be sure to go to their next shows, you won't regret it.