Review of Testament show in Dallas, Texas!

Thanks for sharing!.What does he mean Chuck sounds breathy.I haven't heard anyone else make that comment.It seems alot of reviewers dismiss testaments stuff after Alex left I for one love all their shit.But over all a favorable interview especialy the part about the big 4 and that last part:heh:

Testament kicks ass live, I've seen them 7 times and have never been disappointed. It'll be great when reviews come in about the new album, of course they have to record it first. :loco:

Soulflypl and the Mighty Polish Legionaires attending at the show in Katowice, Poland, testified that Chuck sings clearly/high-pitched vocals in the parts of his growl. That must be the shit! I wish I could witness that.

Since when did Exodus replace Anthrax in the 'big four' hehe

Good review, even if it makes it seem like this is the only time the original line-up have played a show...

To those who weren't there: Yes, this Testament, the best Testament, is recording a new album. Most hard rock fans won't care, but many should because this Testament is what Metallica should have remained – a raw, foreboding, all-enveloping grenade blast of gristly melodic anger. Amen.

This is the one and only truth, Testament still rules after all these years.

Since when did Exodus replace Anthrax in the 'big four' hehe

Good review, even if it makes it seem like this is the only time the original line-up have played a show...

Hahaha! nice fuckin catch,I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that.Yes Anthrax is the other member of the so-called big four not Exodus.I have half A mind to email that reviewer.Ya he does kinda make it sound like Testament just popped up out of nowhere like they haven't been around and kicking ass.:)

To those who weren't there: Yes, this Testament, the best Testament, is recording a new album. Most hard rock fans won't care, but many should because this Testament is what Metallica should have remained – a raw, foreboding, all-enveloping grenade blast of gristly melodic anger. Amen.

This is the one and only truth, Testament still rules after all these years.

Damn right they rule!.And who the hell cares what hard rock fans like anyway?!.Testament is a thrash band.Let hard rock fans go listen to motlely crue or foo fighters or some shit.

Kirk Hammett's nanny makes more money than Testament's entire tour, how can you compare the two groups? Godsmack maybe, but Testament??? One huge difference is that Metallica tours with their own soundman for starters, the show in Dallas sounded like a can of bees.

You are obviously a band member, do you live with your mom or dad?

Using money as an argument is the last resort of someone who has no real case and can't think of anything else to say.micheal jackson has more money then solduotica that doesn't make him better.Why are you on the Testament forum in the first place you seem to have nothing but disdain for them.Metallica had to sell out to make their riches and Godsmack is nothing but a garage band with good production who's song's all sound the same.If it wasn't for Alice in Chains they wouldn't even have a sound or gotten sighned in the first place.

Using money as an argument is the last resort of someone who has no real case and can't think of anything else to say.micheal jackson has more money then solduotica that doesn't make him better.Why are you on the Testament forum in the first place you seem to have nothing but disdain for them.Metallica had to sell out to make their riches and Godsmack is nothing but a garage band with good production who's song's all sound the same.If it wasn't for Alice in Chains they wouldn't even have a sound or gotten sighned in the first place.

I'll second this post.
This guy thinks he knows the money flow and he doesn't.
Not sure why he's even in here since he's not a Testament fan.

I'll second this post.
This guy thinks he knows the money flow and he doesn't.
Not sure why he's even in here since he's not a Testament fan.

This dude is full of shit.But you know what? have your metallica I'm happy for him,as for me I don't need them one goddamn bit I've got Tetsament and Slayer and Flotsam and Jetsam and Overkill,and to a slightly smaller degree,Magadeth Lamb of God and The haunted and Strapping young lad and a dozen more bands that are making real metal.Metallica is the joke of the real metal world and Testament is one of the most influential and respected metal bands of all time.Case Fuckin Closed