Review of the new Intense album

Hopefully he'll poke his head round here and fill us in :) or maybe I should get off my arse and check the website :p

Hello.... info update especially for Ayeka :) I'm currently talking to labels ref a deal, once that's sorted the album will be out. We gave out a limited number (about 10) to journalists (Wooks being one of them) to get some reviews ready for the new site which will be launched in the next week or two...and it's extremely cool ..if i say so myself...
We will also be moving forum too....i'll let you know when......:D

Thanks Ayeka....some nice reviews coming in :) I'm glad Jay's alright i thought our album had twisted him after his last email to me ...heh heh :loco: it may have that effect on some people though ..you never know ...:D

Cool Review...thanks Jay. I'm pleased with 8 out of 10. If we get the album sales that Iced Earth do then i won't be too worried about the minor criticisms :).

We've a new front page up at the moment as we'd hoped to get the new site up by now but unfortunately due to illness Chris our webmaster is restricted in his efforts so...watch this space.
There's a link to our new forum but it's not quite live yet, i'm trying to catch up with Mark to kick it off....i'll let you know when it is :cool: