Revisting Hypocrisy lyrics

Rotten Flesh said:
for me it's sounding like this:

since i was a child, i sought my own way
(i sought) who's god and who's not

Ah. I am listening to the original version now, and the mumbling is a big more clear than on the re-recorded version. I submit that it is "since I was a child I saw it my own way" This especially makes sense b/c "sought" would be a more complex word and Peter was a novice with English and all. Or am I reaching with that one? Heh. The next line, I just don't know. Sounds like "And God was not" - I can't hear enough syllables to squeeze in what you have. But "And God was not" certainly doesn't fit too well. :bah:

the best fucking song peter ever wrote :headbang:

Yeah. Best song anyone has ever written not counting Eminem songs and whatever genius wrote "Who let the dawgs out!" :cool:

i'll stick with sought.
with sought, my second line makes sense and i guess peter owns an english dictionary :loco:

AlphaTemplar said:
Maybe Peter's just screaming nonsense so he can laugh at his fans' transcriptions. I would.

:lol:

When I heard the re-recorded version of Apocalypse the chanting section sounded like "Reach for the sun, love the undone" to me...:confused:

Every phrase that has the same number of syllables as the chantings has now been heard! I don't think we will get the lyrics to the chanting on Apocalypse unless Peter releases them. I'll keep my ears open the opener as well....