RHAPSODY: 20th Anniversary Reunion Farewell Tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
RHAPSODY ANNOUNCE 20TH ANNIVERSARY REUNION FAREWELL TOUR

"...Fabio Lione, Luca Turilli, Dominique Leurquin, Patrice Guers and Alex Holzwarth have announced the reunion of the original members of Rhapsody, and the relevant farewell tour of the band.

The Italian band Rhapsody, one of the greatest icons of symphonic power metal, will gather together to commemorate the 20th Anniversary from their first official release, playing their album Symphony Of Enchanted Lands in full, as well as other classics of the band. It will be an exciting and emotional event no one should ever miss, as this will be the only and last chance to see the band performing on stage together. The Rhapsody’s 20th Anniversary Farewell Tour will be hosted by Top Link Music....

...Luca Turilli states: “I am really super excited to be part of this unique and special event together with Fabio and my other friends. The fact of playing legendary songs like “Wings Of Destiny”, “Beyond The Gates Of Infinity” and “The Dark Tower Of Abyss”, never played on stage before, will be the best way to celebrate the 20th Anniversary and a great reason to meet together for a very last time. This farewell tour represents for me the closing of one important chapter of my music career, as in the future I will dedicate myself to the cinematic music style of my new Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody band and to other important projects exclusively. Don’t miss such amazing event. It will be the last time you will be able to see me, Fabio and Alex Holzwarth together on stage playing some Rhapsody songs. We wait for all of you to share some wonderful emotions and live together some memorable nights!”

Fabio Lione continues: “‘Magic’… this is what I always wanted to find in music… and when I think about this great and unique opportunity to be again on stage with Luca, Holzy, Dominique, Patrice and celebrate with them the 20th Anniversary of the band… well… I can say this is truly ‘magic’! What an emotional moment remembering our great friend Christopher Lee, our stories, our feelings. After many years and things happened, I feel the time is right now… the time to close this important chapter of my artistic life in the best way, with my old friends, and share such ‘magic’ once again. We will celebrate 20 years of band history with all of you, beloved fans, in an unforgettable and glorious ‘last time party’. Be part of it!..."

rhapsodyfarewellnov.jpg

Dates to be announced soon. Stay tuned for updates at this location.