Rhapsody of Fire signs with Nuclear Blast Records

hopefully this means a north american tour, which will probably completely skip Florida, naturally. LOL

Most likely...and I saw them in NY back in 05, they were phenomenal! They better come to FL or I will travel somewhere, already going to LA for Hammerfall, let's see how far south Rhapsody (sorry I still can't call them Rhapsody of Fire :lol:) goes!!!

WHERE IS RHAPSODY IN BLACK ALBUM?!?!?!?! they spoke of it years ago and still nothing!

the last few albums were garbage, but i guess it makes sense if they are unhappy with their label they don't want to give them their best stuff regardless of fans. deicide did it to back in the day.

will give the new album a shot now.

I read a brief update that said they changed their minds about releasing Rhapsody in Black after they'd done basic tracking. I'd listen to it for novelty, but I think they made a good decision. Releasing it would just be a quickly fading footnote in a field of 2001-present Dimmu Borgir and Dragonlord type albums.

~

In order to really showcase the tackiness of 'Of Fire', let's start putting that on the end of every band name that's a noun or noun-phrase.

Blind Guardian of Fire
Pain of Salvation of Fire!!
Iron Fire of Fiiiireeeee
High on Fire OF FIRRREEE!!!!!!
For the Love of OF FIREEEE!!!!!
DivineFire OF FIREEE!!!!

This is great news indeed. I was only looking at their website 2 days ago and it hadnt been updated for months! I reckon I shall see them live somewhere next year!

Bloodstock maybe????