rhoads

BodomiC said:
this is a normal rr1 with thunder graphics isnt it?

guys are you fucking insane? are so rich to even consider buying a 3000$ expensive axe? goddamn, the equipment makes the skier....
haha its worth every little bit to get the stuff, and the pricing for the gear is even more insane, but as i said, its worth every bit

BodomiC said:
this is a normal rr1 with thunder graphics isnt it?

guys are you fucking insane? are so rich to even consider buying a 3000$ expensive axe? goddamn, the equipment makes the skier....
Dude, a friend of mine bought 2 guitars last year: the Steve Vai Ibanez Jem (I don't know any exact model stuff) which cost him like 3300€ and then later he bought the Alexi Laiho ESP RV-350AL, which cost him some 3300€-3500€ or something.

Ain't that some money spent on instruments? o_O

The RV350AL is a fucking waste of money. Getting one through the Jackson custom shop with the same specs and a nicer neck and pickup is cheaper.

Extendar said:
Dude, a friend of mine bought 2 guitars last year: the Steve Vai Ibanez Jem (I don't know any exact model stuff) which cost him like 3300€ and then later he bought the Alexi Laiho ESP RV-350AL, which cost him some 3300€-3500€ or something.

Ain't that some money spent on instruments? o_O
hmm I guess these rich kids or badass 24/7 job workers are crazy :erk:

gkelter said:
The RV350AL is a fucking waste of money. Getting one through the Jackson custom shop with the same specs and a nicer neck and pickup is cheaper.
Yeah, I wouldnt order an ESP Laiho. I prefer JAckson anyway :rolleyes: But If my memory is right, I read somewhere that Alexi isn't quite satisfied with the ESP...In some interiew i think...

No, youre wrong. I checked, order exact. same guitar as the ESP but jackson cost 4100 e, and i got my AL new from finland for 2900e... so.. i got a great deal..