Rhythm Guitarist Needed

Clarky

Youth Attack!
May 19, 2002
Melbourne
Rhythm Guitarist Needed to complete a a melbourne based agressive thrash metal band located in the north eastern suburbs (Eltham, Lower Plenty, Rosanna..anywhere on the hurstbridge trainline anyway). If your between the ages of 15-19 and are interesetd in playing Rhythm guitar and have a small lead part, as well as contributing to song writing, please contact us. No band experience is required, although satisfactory equipment is (amps that are loud enough to be heard over drums, and can be used to gig with). If you are interested please go to our website for further Information (listed below) or email us @ cyanide_christ@hotmail.com
Cheers
Clarky

Cool! I'm from Greensborough. Unfortunately I can't play guitar, am 23, and live in Indonesia - apart from that I'm your man. :)

Which school did you go to? I went to Viewbank College, aka *I*w*ank College. Good luck!

Haha cool :)
I go to eltham college in research
but i went to viewbank primary skool, and lots of my mates went to viewbank college and i know a fair few ppl from there, maybe who werent in your level, but uno
heh, whatcha in indonesia for, haha come play for us :D

hahah hey trent, nah it aint been hot at all, although today is a nice day lol,
haha im answering forums during my business management lesson, lol i'm doing "Internet Research"

Originally posted by Clarky
Haha cool :)
I go to eltham college in research
but i went to viewbank primary skool, and lots of my mates went to viewbank college and i know a fair few ppl from there, maybe who werent in your level, but uno
heh, whatcha in indonesia for, haha come play for us :D

How's Eltham College? I used to work for Nando's Pizza on Main Rd....for about five years. Best pizza in Melbourne!

I'm teaching English over here. Good way of spending a year or so in this part of the world. Back to uni next year though. :(

Hehe I'll just go learn how to play guitar, then pop over to your joint! :)

Rhythm Guitarist Needed to complete a a melbourne based agressive thrash metal band located in the north eastern suburbs (Eltham, Lower Plenty, Rosanna..anywhere on the hurstbridge trainline anyway). If your between the ages of 15-19 and are interesetd in playing Rhythm guitar and have a small lead part, as well as contributing to song writing, please contact us. No band experience is required, although satisfactory equipment is (amps that are loud enough to be heard over drums, and can be used to gig with). If you are interested
You just described me!! :eek:
Pity I don't live in Melb.. :cry:

Rhythm Guitarist Needed to complete a a melbourne based agressive thrash metal band located in the north eastern suburbs (Eltham, Lower Plenty, Rosanna..anywhere on the hurstbridge trainline anyway). If your between the ages of 15-19 and are interesetd in playing Rhythm guitar and have a small lead part, as well as contributing to song writing, please contact us. No band experience is required, although satisfactory equipment is (amps that are loud enough to be heard over drums, and can be used to gig with). If you are interested please go to our website for further Information (listed below) or email us @ cyanide_christ@hotmail.com
Cheers
Clarky

Far out .... i'm out of age range .. and i'm far from the area , and i have moved a little away from thrash to Power/Melodic Metal ...
but can't find people who can play well , and take there music seriously ....
damn ... :mad: