RIAA wants the internet shut down!

Salamurhaaja

Dec 21, 2001
RIAA wants the Internet shut down

How arrogant are these bastards getting... "We are suing you, but we don't bother telling you what you did wrong, cos hey, we just want your money without going to court, so pay up, bitch, we are the RIAA, you can't win, your government is in our pocket, your government is in our pocket, here's American Gladiators, here's 56 channels off it..."
*stops channeling Bill Hicks*

285bgWhite.jpg

J!NX - RIAA Toilet Paper (1 roll)

Any law so manifestly impossible to enforce is not going to remain a law for long. The RIAA should be in turn sued for asking compensation money for an activity that is by now ascertained to boost record sales. Except, unfortunately for them, it has become a little harder to sell crappy products over quality ones now that people have a chance to actually hear the whole thing first.

fuck the RIAA... the internet is an international community, and therefore cannot be controlled by the recording industry associates of *america*. frickin imperialist assholes.

internet cannot be controlled, period.
look what happened to metallica when they tried to stop napster :p

Hehe I didn't even know what the RIAA was *searches in Wikipedia*. Haha they had to be Yankees to be so ^%^&% stupid (no offense intended to all the smart ones :p ).

You know, I think that could be one of the coolest things ever. Talk about an underground metal scene, then. Damn.

Be all running around like Rahvin - trying to get info out from the inside...

It almost makes me wish it would happen, hehe.

~kov.

Be all running around like Rahvin - trying to get info out from the inside...

Cyberpunk age is upon us :)

Why all these fucking commies always bring up "imperialist scum" talk? It's like the whole new level now with mega corporations and shtuff, it's no more stand-off between communists and capitalists or whoever - I just assume if we are talking about imperialists, so who's there to balance it off then? And in RIAA case we are talking about MONOPOLY of some kind, and there's no difference which "party" they represent.

About enforcing the ban - someone is playing with some budget money or something, I doubt they have enough to really pass something like that on. But can you stop the Internet? We aren't talking about China or Vietnam here, right?

I think it will be more effective if they have everyone's hearing shut down so as ti prevent you from listen to some copyrighted music when walking down the street.