Rick Astley

Everybody go vote for Astley!

Really though, the whole thing is just fucking hilarious and most of the nominees in the categories were shit when I checked... But it's MTV so what you gonna expect? U2 I understand, but yeah...

We at /b/ have set our imacros to run a loop repeatedly voting for him. I've gotten a few thousand in at the least.

Everyone must vote for him. An epic RickRoll is in order here.
Btw anyone know how I can get this "script"?
1. go to http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#

2. paste this in your browser location line

javascript:void(document.body.innerHTML="<big style=color:white>Votes: <span id=v>0</span></big><iframe style=visibility:hidden name=irick onload='document.frick.action=\"htt\"+\"p://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#!\";document.frick.submit();document.getElementById(\"v\").innerHTML-=-1'></iframe><form name=frick target=irick method=POST><input type=hidden name='fields[category]' value='Best Act Ever'><input type=hidden name='fields[artist]' value='Rick Astley'><input type=hidden name='action[suggestions]' value='Vote'></form>")

1. go to http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#

2. paste this in your browser location line

javascript:void(document.body.innerHTML="<big style=color:white>Votes: <span id=v>0</span></big><iframe style=visibility:hidden name=irick onload='document.frick.action="htt"+"p://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#!";document.frick.submit();document.getElementById("v").innerHTML-=-1'></iframe><form name=frick target=irick method=POST><input type=hidden name='fields[category]' value='Best Act Ever'><input type=hidden name='fields[artist]' value='Rick Astley'><input type=hidden name='action[suggestions]' value='Vote'></form>")

Doing it. When will the winner be announced?

EDIT: mmh, I suppose it's not working. What should come up when I use the script?

lol a mob of protesters rick roll scientology. David Miscavich and all of the leaders of scientology should be locked up and be continuiously rick rolled.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best album of all of those artists would be U2's "Achtung Baby" and I wouldn't put that in my top 100, its a good album, but nothing incredible. lol at the notion that any of them are the best acts of all time. Out of the 08 stuff Viva is clearly the best material, which isn't anything special.

Anything named "best act ever" and not having Pink Floyd in it is a fail.
Anything named "best act ever", not having Pink Floyd in it but having Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Tokio Hotel is an epic infinite fail of doom and destruction.