Rick Wright, Keyboardist of Pink Flyod, Has Left the Building

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
Well, so much for any hopes of a reunion.
I am kicking myself now for not going to see David Gilmore solo a few years ago when Rick Wright was his keyboardist and they were playing old Floyd like Echoes and Fat Old Sun. ECHOES!

Cancer is an epidemic and I just don't know why we can't make advances with it. So much money and time are donated to cancer research and it just doesn't seem to be helping. Such a horrible disease where you slowly die. Absolutely horrible! Sometimes I feel that I am surrounded by carcinogens, outside and indoors.

Thanks Rick Wright for all that you've done! You gave me a lot of good memories.

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever...

R.I.P. Rick Wright.:cry:

I'm about to go meet up with some friends in a practice studio with my guitar and we're gonna play some Pink Floyd tunes tonight in Rick's honor. I think we're going to do Echoes. This is a sad day.

Last night we had a jam session. Drums, bass, keyboards, 2 guitars with me on one of them. We played various stuff and played Echoes and ended with Wish You Were Here. I sang on that one. Was real emotional to be singing that song thinking of Rick Wright.

The Division Bell is one of my favorite Floyd albums. I hope that one is remembered.

Sadly, "Another Brick In The Wall"

Funnily enough his journey has just begun searching for thee ever after life.

God Bless

R.I.P

He was such an integral part of Pink Floyds sound. First it was Syd, now it is Richard... He left the building on September 15, a day of a full moon, such strange irony.