"Riders Of The Plague" cover art!

ihave27frets

Oct 5, 2004
We finally have the cover art for the new record!
RIDERS-COVER1copy-1.jpg

Holy shit that rules, and how the fuck did you guys get Jonas from Without Grief on the new album? I really miss that band, Deflower is one of the best melodic death metal albums to date. Anyways, i cant wait for Riders Of The Plague, i bet its gonna fucking slay!

Holy shit that rules, and how the fuck did you guys get Jonas from Without Grief on the new album? I really miss that band, Deflower is one of the best melodic death metal albums to date. Anyways, i cant wait for Riders Of The Plague, i bet its gonna fucking slay!

Cool man, Deflowered was such a great record...so many people have never heard of WITHOUT GRIEF, its sad. Jonas is actually friend with our producer so it was pretty easy actually.:headbang:

That's an awesome cover, can you reveal anything about when we'll get to hear a track from the album or something? :headbang:

unreasonably killer cover

wish i was part of the street team, i'd love to put that shit all over the walls around my neighborhood.

Hey Peter, I was wondering how the mastering process is going? I know that the 18th march you posted on your homepage that 2 songs were final mixed and mastered, what's the status now? Are they all done, or..?

Do you have an estimation of when the release date will be? What about the tracklist, can you post some titles or something? What about the samples, I know you said soon, but do you know when we can expect to maybe hear an mp3?

By the way, I've been wondering about something..You mentioned a while back that you would get Terry Butler to play bass on the record, but you haven't mentioned anything about him since, so did he play on it as planned? And what about a permanent bassist, do you have any in mind?

Sorry to ask all these questions, I'm just very excited about the upcoming album, and it's hard to wait. :headbang:

Also, I forgot to add something... I read somewhere (harmony-central if I remember correctly) that you said you were gonna film some stuff in the studio for this record.. Well, did you do that? Is it gonna be released as some kind of studio documentary, or did you decide not to do it anyway?

If my memory is wrong and you never said that, then I want to apologise, but I just seem to remember that you did say that at some point, when I was lurking around on harmony central, hehe.. I might be wrong though, and if that's the case, sorry. :headbang:

Hey Peter, I was wondering how the mastering process is going? I know that the 18th march you posted on your homepage that 2 songs were final mixed and mastered, what's the status now? Are they all done, or..?

Do you have an estimation of when the release date will be? What about the tracklist, can you post some titles or something? What about the samples, I know you said soon, but do you know when we can expect to maybe hear an mp3?

By the way, I've been wondering about something..You mentioned a while back that you would get Terry Butler to play bass on the record, but you haven't mentioned anything about him since, so did he play on it as planned? And what about a permanent bassist, do you have any in mind?

Sorry to ask all these questions, I'm just very excited about the upcoming album, and it's hard to wait. :headbang:

We recieved the final mix and mastered version of RIDERS OF THE PLAGUE and kind of just listened to it for about two weeks to see if there were any things we wanted to change before we put it into production...and of course there are:) Just a few little tweeks to the mix and it will be good to go!.

The release date isnt final until ihe CD is actually in production...We will post it once we know it. And then we will post some samples, or even a whole song or two.

Regarding Terry Butler, we were rehearsing the new songs with him and it sounded awesome but unfortunatly on the day he was scheduled to track he had a family emergency and wasnt able to do it. He actually went out of his way to let us use his bass gear (which sounded amazing!) and Patrick and I tracked the bass on the new record.

Here are some song titles so far-(Some may change)
Divides
The victorious dead
Echos
Into the pit (Testament cover)
awakening
The murder
Merciless

More info will follow shorty.

Thrash!:headbang:

Cool with the update, I appreciate the info (I'm sure the other guys do as well) :headbang:

I have a feeling this album will be jaw-dropping :OMG: :)

Cool man, Deflowered was such a great record...so many people have never heard of WITHOUT GRIEF, its sad. Jonas is actually friend with our producer so it was pretty easy actually.:headbang:

Damn, I was just reading a review of that album, and it turns out it was recorded only 8-10 kilometers from where I live, actually right beside the building that I used to go to school in (it used to be part of the school too)... That's pretty weird to know. I didn't know that place had such a history. I've met Dan Swanö there too, but that was for a show, not recording. :headbang:

We recieved the final mix and mastered version of RIDERS OF THE PLAGUE and kind of just listened to it for about two weeks to see if there were any things we wanted to change before we put it into production...and of course there are:) Just a few little tweeks to the mix and it will be good to go!.

The release date isnt final until ihe CD is actually in production...We will post it once we know it. And then we will post some samples, or even a whole song or two.

Regarding Terry Butler, we were rehearsing the new songs with him and it sounded awesome but unfortunatly on the day he was scheduled to track he had a family emergency and wasnt able to do it. He actually went out of his way to let us use his bass gear (which sounded amazing!) and Patrick and I tracked the bass on the new record.

Here are some song titles so far-(Some may change)
Divides
The victorious dead
Echos
Into the pit (Testament cover)
awakening
The murder
Merciless

More info will follow shorty.

Thrash!:headbang:
All hail the new Thrash Metal Kings: The Absence!:worship:

Anyway: I'm glad to hear all those awesome news...and, as I said before, can't wait to hear some of those kick-ass songs:kickass: