Riff Master General

DJR

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2002
South East UK
www.sexto9.com
Definitely an awesome UK band that deserves a place on the bill, they kicked serious arse on the Kreator tour and the Rock and Blues festival last year along with Blaze, Doro, Rose tattoo etc! Get 'em on!!

Support UK metal!

Awesome is maybe going a bit far, but from what I've heard of them I think they'd certainly do a good job on the second stage and would be a lot better choice then some of the suggestions of late.

I think I've recommended myself on some earlier thread

ah....ya have to see em live but of course, I meant in my opinion, and in my opinion, they are awesome! and the more UK bands the better..talking of which, glad to see Dragonforce on the bill. Well chuffed about Nightwish & Hammerfall tho, wouldn't miss them for anything...nice one Bloodstock!

*YAWN*

Hadn't seen them in a few years and then had
the misfortune of having to sit through their
set at 2 Kreator shows in 24 hours.

Sad to say that they haven't much improved
over the years - very good guitar player but
not an interesting riff in sight. Might be better
off if they called themselves Solo-Master General
or some such.

Riff Master General - what a breathe of fresh air out of the UK. I think Riff Master General is the style of a band that will place the UK back at the front of the birth of world conquering bands once again..

Uhhh... RMG can hardly be called a UK band, people
rolleyes.gif

jedifart said:
Because they're Irish ;)

http://www.riffmastergeneral.com/info.asp

Riff Master General are somewhat of a rare item in the Northern Ireland Metal scene, playing powerful, melodic, original Heavy Metal, bringing back the sound of twin lead guitar which has been overlooked by many these days.

This may be a new millenium but R.M.G. haven't forgotten their roots and influences, and our aim is to help build the Heavy Metal scene to a high that it once was, and will be again.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK!

Maybe RMG are an Irish band but they're certianly based in the UK.

I'd like to see this band given a chance though.