Rifftrax Live Dec.16 in theaters nationwide! With Special Guest Weird Al Yankovic

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rifftrax will be broadcasting live in select theaters all over the nation on Dec.16 2009 at 8 pm, you can pre-order your tickets now at Fandango or just check the Rifftrax site www.rifftrax.com . They will be Riffing on all the old classic Christmas cartoons and shorts, like that old claymation stuff (you know what I'm talking about), anyway they will have special guest Riffer Weird AL Yankovic Rifftrax fans will remember he has done this before with Rifftrax on the movie Jurassic Park. For anyone who doesn't know what Rifftrax is it's from the cast of Mystery Science Theater 3000 Michael J Nelson(Mike on Mst3k,) Kevin Murphy(Servo on Mst3k), and Bill Corbett(Crow on Mst3k), And they basiclly are still doing the same thing making fun of movies, just with out being on a satillite or doing the voices for robots. They do Rifftrax (making fun of the movies like MST3K) over new movies now like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Spider Man, Twilight, you name it the riff on it and u can get the Rifftrax from their website www.rifftrax.com and put it with your movie and make all your movies like Mystery Science Theater 3000. Trust me it's the greatest thing ever for fans of MST3K! Just check out www.rifftrax.com for more information and clips from movies, and also tickets for the show. Like i said it will be in all states all over the USA in select theaters in each state, there is a theater list somewhere on the Fandago site, I have it so if u can't find it just let me know what state u are in, and i will email u the theater list. Anyway this is the list for GA oh yeah tickets for the live show are only $12.50

Regal
North Point 8
Alpharetta
GA

Georgia Theatre Co.
Beechwood Stadium Cinemas 11
Athens
GA

Regal
Perimeter Pointe 10
Atlanta
GA

Regal
Augusta Exchange 20 with IMAX
Augusta
GA

Georgia Theatre Co.
Galleria Mall Stadium Cinemas
Centerville
GA

Regal Hollywood24
@ North I-85 Chamblee
GA

Cinemark
Tinseltown USA
Fayetteville
GA

Georgia Theatre Co.
Hollywood Stadium Cinemas
Gainesville
GA

AMC
Barrett Commons 24 with IMAX
Kennesaw
GA

AMC
Discover Mills 18
Lawrenceville
GA

Georgia Theatre Co.
Merchant's Walk Stadium Cinemas 12
Marietta
GA

AMC
Southlake Pavilion 24 with IMAX
Morrow
GA

Regal
Savannah Stadium 10
Savannah
GA

Georgia Theatre Co.
Valdosta Stadium Cinemas
Valdosta
GA

They copied and pasted weird but oh well I hope u can make out all the theaters in GA, just let me know if u don't live in GA and I will send u your states theaters

Thanks for checking this out I really hope you check out the show tickets are only $12.50, if your a fan of MST3k its a dream come true hope to see all you MSTies worldwide at the the shows

PS. I will be at the theater in Chamblee GA

Michael

For anyone that doesn't know what it is, here is Rifftrax doing everyones most hated movies in the world

Last edited by a moderator: